Why pay for Office and Photoshop when you can get these alternatives for free?
- Russia’s ‘Fancy Bear̵... — https://www.wired.com/story/russia-fancy-bear-hackers-microsoft-office-flaw-and-nyc-terrorism-fears/?mbid=nl_110817_daily_list1_p3Kremlin hackers are adapting their phishing tactics with both the latest software vulnerabilities and the latest news, new McAfee findings show. SaveSave [...]
- Nearly undetectable Microsoft Office ... — Nearly undetectable Microsoft Office exploit installs malware without an email attachment – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/nearly-undetectable-microsoft-office-exploit-installs-malware-without-an-email-attachment/?bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472&ftag=TRE684d531Security firm Sophos uncovered a zero day exploit that targets a 24-year-old data exchange protocol, and it can be used to silently attack machines with very little means of detection. [...]
- Juana Change’s “Tao Po... — Mga monologo ni Maynard Manansala sa Direksyon ni Ed Lacson, Jr. Sept 8 & 16 @ 8pm Sept 9 & 17 @ 3pm Tanghalang Huseng Batute, CCP For tickets, contact: Sept 8 Fri 8pm Atty. Eirene Aguila (0919) 999 4578 Sept 9 Sat 3pm Inday Espina-Varona (0995) 977 2663 Sept 16 Sat 8pm Gert Libang [...]
- IBM, a Pioneer of Remote Work, Calls ... — IBM, a Pioneer of Remote Work, Calls Workers Back to the Office – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/ibm-a-pioneer-of-remote-work-calls-workers-back-to-the-office-1495108802IBM is giving thousands of its remote workers in the U.S. a choice this week: Abandon your home workspaces and return to a regional office—or leave the company. [...]
- What’s Worse Than a Coworker Who Unde... — From linkedin.com: Bad colleagues can wreak havoc. One of the signs of a bad coworker is a pattern of persistent undermining—intentionally hindering a colleague’s success, reputation, or relationships. If you’ve ever had a coworker actively interfere with your productivity, try to make you look bad, steal your ideas, or give you false information, you’ve been [...]