Happy New Year 2018!
- ‘Special child’ gunned down in QC — ‘Special child’ gunned down in QC | News5 – InterAksyonhttp://www.interaksyon.com/special-child-gunned-down-in-qc/“A 23-yearold “special child” was shot dead early Tuesday morning in Quezon City in a hit similar to the thousands of murders that have marked the government’s war on drugs since last year.” Being one of only two predominantly Christian nations in Southeast Asia, 92% of [...]
- 8 graphic design trends for 2017 — 8 graphic design trends for 2017https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/05/23/8-graphic-design-trends-2017/?ref=webdesignernews.comSo we’re already into 2017, in case you haven’t noticed. That means you probably have already broken one of your New Year’s resolutions. [...]
- I’ve left Twitter. It is unusable for... — I deactivated my Twitter account today. It was more of a spontaneous impulse than a New Year resolution, although it does feel like a juice cleanse, a moulting, a polar-bear plunge, a clean slate (except the opposite – like throwing your slate into a volcano and running). One moment I was brains-deep in the usual way, half-heartedly arguing [...]
- Make Each Year of Your Life More Inte... — As Neil Gaiman once said, “leave the world more interesting for your having been here.” And make each year of your life more interesting than the one before. [...]
- Don’t Bother With New Year’s Resoluti... — In 2017, many people will make resolutions again and then immediately break them. Why? Because they won’t do anything different. They don’t have commitment plans. They’re just wishing. Enthusiasm is common. Commitment is rare. Studies show that resolutions begin to drop off after a week and only about 40% of those who made resolutions actually [...]