Creatives, How will AI help you?
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]
- The AI Doctor Will See You Now — The AI Doctor Will See You Now – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/the-ai-doctor-will-see-you-now-1526817600Artificial intelligence in medicine promises to alert us to disease or a medical emergency before it happens—if only we can navigate the pitfalls. [...]
- Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick — Intel® Movidius | Neural Compute Stick | AI Programminghttps://developer.movidius.comThe Neural Compute Stick is an embedded machine intelligence platform that brings machine intelligence and AI out of the data centers and into end-user devices. [...]
- We work for Google. Our employer shou... — “Do no evil.” Remember Google’s motto? Or was that a lie? We work for Google. It shouldn’t be in the business of war | Open letter signed by Google employees | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/04/google-ceo-drones-ai-war-surveillance?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=270168&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In this open letter to Google’s CEO, over 3,000 employees urged the company not to work on a Pentagon ‘AI surveillance [...]