Don’t fall for the hype — Why Bitcoin’s $10,000 Price Doesn’t Reflect Its True Value.
- Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject... — Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject of National Geographic Channel’s ‘Genius’ – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2017/tv/news/pablo-picasso-genius-season-2-national-geographic-channel-1202474189/Pablo Picasso will be the subject of the second season of National Geographic Channel’s biographical anthology series “Genius.” The legendary Spanish artist, who died in 1973 at the age of 91, was chosen for the depth of his impact on art and [...]
- Foxconn buys Linksys owner Belkin to ... — Foxconn buys Linksys owner Belkin to join the smart home battlehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/03/26/foxconn-buys-linksys-owner-belkin-to-join-the-smart-home-battle/Manufacturing giant Foxconn is making its entry by acquiring Belkin International to create a “global consumer electronics leader.” Belkin bought Linksys from Cisco in 2013, and now both are being swallowed up by Foxconn for $866 million. [...]
- 19,000-pound Chinese space station fa... — Chinese space station Tiangong-1 falling “uncontrolled” back to Earth – CBS Newshttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/19000-pound-space-station-falling-uncontrolled-back-to-earth/The unmanned space lab named Tiangong-1 is expected to crash back down to Earth at some point in March. China reportedly lost control of the lab nearly two years ago, in June of 2016. The Chinese government later released an estimate that predicted Tiangong-1 [...]
- Shitty Citi Mobile App has been award... — Hahahahahahaha! Have you guys at TheAsset.com tried this shittybank app at all? It’s a convoluted hodgepodge of conflicting security methodologies rendering it unusable! From disappearing iOS TouchID settings, constantly requiring SMS 2FA, disappearing Token request so-called feature, self-resetting passwords, and recently 20th century voice authentication. 😂 </donvy> [...]
- The World Is Waking Up to What Blockc... — The World Is Waking Up to What Blockchain Is Doing to Moneyhttps://medium.com/s/welcome-to-blockchain/the-world-is-waking-up-to-what-blockchain-is-doing-to-money-aed0cbe02498Three years ago, just after his 16th birthday, Eddy Zillan invested his savings — some money from his bar mitzvah, some from his parents, some he had saved up — in the cryptocurrency market. Even before the price of cryptocurrencies skyrocketed in 2017, people [...]