JPL Pits Human Against AI in Drone Race, But Who Wins?
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence... — “IBM Research had its AI system review the full-length feature film Morgan and identify 10 moments that would be a good fit for a trailer. It identified a total of six minutes of footage that was provided to an IBM filmmaker, who produced the final edit.” The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Video Production | [...]
- Report: Google allowed third-party ap... — What to do: Log into Gmail Search g.co/securitycheckup Click Third-Party Access Click Remove Access [...]
- Google Is Training Machines to Predic... — Google Is Training Machines to Predict When a Patient Will Die – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-18/google-is-training-machines-to-predict-when-a-patient-will-die?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsAI advances by the ‘Medical Brain’ team could help the internet giant finally break into the health-care business [...]
- Hands off my data! 15 more default pr... — From LinkedIn and Yahoo to TVs and WiFi routers, these are default data privacy settings worth changing – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/06/15/hands-off-my-data-15-more-default-privacy-settings-you-should-change-on-your-tv-cellphone-plan-linkedin-and-more/?utm_term=.d8e5a3bb4925Default privacy settings often aren’t very private. Our tech columnist is back with Round 2 of his clickable guide to improving your privacy on all sorts of devices and online services. [...]
- New Service Cryptee Gives You a Priva... — New Service Cryptee Gives You a Private Google Docs – The Mac Observerhttps://www.macobserver.com/news/cryptee-private-google-docs/A Redditor announced a service called Cryptee, which aims to give you a private Google Docs, as well as encrypted cloud storage. [...]