JPL Pits Human Against AI in Drone Race, But Who Wins?
- 3D-Printed Euthanasia Machine Doubles... — 3D-Printed Euthanasia Machine Doubles as Casket – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/3d-printed-euthanasia-machine-doubles-as-casket-1725317/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleEuthanasia may sound like a nice alternative to 2017. And, thanks to Dr. Death himself, it’s about to get a lot easier. All you need is a 3D printer, some open space, and a death wish. Philip Nitschke, founder of pro-euthanasia group Exit International, recently unveiled plans for [...]
- Talk to Santa Via Amazon Alexa, Googl... — Talk to Santa Via Amazon Alexa, Google Home – Amazon Echo (2017)http://sea.pcmag.com/amazon-echo-2017/18590/news/talk-to-santa-via-amazon-alexa-google-homeWith the help of Amazon Alexa or Google Home, you can ring up the North Pole and talk to the big guy himself. If you have an Alexa-enabled device like the Echo, just say “Alexa, talk to Santa Claus” to get him on the [...]
- What Amazon Echo and Google Home Do W... — https://www.wired.com/story/amazon-echo-and-google-home-voice-data-delete/?CNDID=49046367&mbid=nl_ipwarming_daily_list1_p1Like the idea of Amazon Echo and Google Home, but feel uneasy about all that recording? Here’s what they listen to—and how to delete it. [...]
- 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet — 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/340440/15-tech-gifts-for-your-pampered-pet?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn 1994, US owners of dogs, cats, and other household pets spent a measly $17 billion on their furry friends, according to the American Pet Products Association. As of 2016, companion animal spending was up to $66.75 billion, a number that’s expected to jump to $69.36 billion [...]
- Google Home can now do two things at ... — Google Home can now do two things at the same timehttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/30/google-home-multitasking-update/‘Okay Google, define multitasking and play thrash metal in the living room.’ [...]