Email Is Broken. Can Anyone Fix It?
- Chat is Google’s Next Big Fix f... — Exclusive: Chat is Google’s next big fix for Android’s messaging mess – The Vergehttps://www.theverge.com/2018/4/19/17252486/google-android-messages-chat-rcs-anil-sabharwal-imessage-texting?ref=donvy.comA top-tier Android phone can cost upwards of a thousand dollars, and for that money, you’ll get some amazing features. It will have a stellar screen, top-flight camera, gobs of storage, and an absolutely atrocious texting experience. As a result of Google’s [...]
- How to create private Alexa skills wi... — How to create private Alexa skills without code | TechHivehttps://www.techhive.com/article/3268936/speakers/how-to-create-private-alexa-skills-without-code.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2018-04-19&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202018-04-19&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlAmazon’s Alexa Skills Blueprints let anyone with an Alexa device make household skills. [...]
- Ditch Facebook altogether and start y... — Customize Your Landing Page – Mighty Networks Help Centerhttps://faq.mightynetworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/207914176-Customize-Your-Landing-PageBay Area startup Mighty Networks lets you set up your own social network quickly and easily. You make the rules for what’s allowed and what isn’t. A network of up to 1,000 people is free. If you want a standalone mobile app, you can opt to pay [...]
- Facebook sent a doctor on a secret mi... — https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/facebook-building-8-explored-data-sharing-agreement-with-hospitals.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsFacebook’s Building 8 team approached top hospitals about a data-sharing agreement, but the plan has been put on pause after the Cambridge Analytica data leak scandal. [...]
- 11 Dangerous Data Breaches That Shoul... — 11 Dangerous Data Breaches That Should Freak You Out | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/346836/11-dangerous-data-breaches-that-should-freak-you-out?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn recent decades, we’ve seen some of the most secure servers in the world breached by black hats. We spotlight the intrusions and leaks that caused serious damage, whether it be financial or informational. [...]