Wall Street’s 2017 Market Predictions: Pathetically Wrong – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/wall-streets-2017-market-predictions-pathetically-wrong-1511474337As investors’ inboxes once again become clogged with annual outlooks from Wall Street’s scribblers, there is little admission of the nearly universal failure to predict what happened this year. There are two big lessons to learn from the mistakes of the year-end crystal-ball gazing. The first is that when everyone agrees that prices can only go in one direction, it is dangerous. The second is more nuanced: We really know an awful lot less about how the economy works than we thought.
Wall Street’s 2017 Market Predictions: Pathetically Wrong
- Here are the 20 most in-demand skills... — Here are the 20 most in-demand skills for freelance workers – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/here-are-the-20-most-in-demand-skills-for-freelance-workers/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472As more workers turn to the gig economy, it’s important to know what skills will help you land a job. Hint: Most of them are in tech. Blockchain, Tensorflow, and Amazon DynamoDB were the fastest-growing and most in-demand freelance skills in Q1 2018. [...]
- Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject... — Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject of National Geographic Channel’s ‘Genius’ – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2017/tv/news/pablo-picasso-genius-season-2-national-geographic-channel-1202474189/Pablo Picasso will be the subject of the second season of National Geographic Channel’s biographical anthology series “Genius.” The legendary Spanish artist, who died in 1973 at the age of 91, was chosen for the depth of his impact on art and [...]
- The surest path to a green card may b... — The surest path to a green card may be an investor visa — at least for anybody with $500,000 to sparehttp://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-eb5-visa-explainer-20180410-story.htmlInterest is growing in investor visas among certain nationalities. For those with $500,000 to spare. The EB-5 program was created in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through capital investment and job creation. Foreigners can [...]
- 19,000-pound Chinese space station fa... — Chinese space station Tiangong-1 falling “uncontrolled” back to Earth – CBS Newshttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/19000-pound-space-station-falling-uncontrolled-back-to-earth/The unmanned space lab named Tiangong-1 is expected to crash back down to Earth at some point in March. China reportedly lost control of the lab nearly two years ago, in June of 2016. The Chinese government later released an estimate that predicted Tiangong-1 [...]
- Shitty Citi Mobile App has been award... — Hahahahahahaha! Have you guys at TheAsset.com tried this shittybank app at all? It’s a convoluted hodgepodge of conflicting security methodologies rendering it unusable! From disappearing iOS TouchID settings, constantly requiring SMS 2FA, disappearing Token request so-called feature, self-resetting passwords, and recently 20th century voice authentication. 😂 </donvy> [...]