iPhone 2018 rumors: Improved data transmission and an iPhone X Plus?
- This upcoming adapter will let you us... — This upcoming adapter will let you use your favorite camera lens w/ an iPhone | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2018/04/11/smartphone-dslr-lens-adapter/Getting that perfect shot with your smartphone has become immensely easier over the years as Apple, Google and other manufacturers have placed more emphasis on photo-capturing capabilities. But for those looking to take their photography arsenals to an even higher level, [...]
- How to set up a GitLab server and hos... — How to set up a GitLab server and host your own Git repositories – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-set-up-a-gitlab-server-and-host-your-own-git-repositories/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Jack Wallen shows you how to set up your own GitLab server, so you can enjoy the power and flexibility of a LAN (or WAN) based Git repository. GitLab allows you to host an on-premise Git repository that can be accessed [...]
- Facebook sent a doctor on a secret mi... — https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/facebook-building-8-explored-data-sharing-agreement-with-hospitals.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsFacebook’s Building 8 team approached top hospitals about a data-sharing agreement, but the plan has been put on pause after the Cambridge Analytica data leak scandal. [...]
- 11 Dangerous Data Breaches That Shoul... — 11 Dangerous Data Breaches That Should Freak You Out | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/346836/11-dangerous-data-breaches-that-should-freak-you-out?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn recent decades, we’ve seen some of the most secure servers in the world breached by black hats. We spotlight the intrusions and leaks that caused serious damage, whether it be financial or informational. [...]
- Once a target, always a target: If yo... — Once a target, always a target: If you’re hit by hackers you’re likely to be hit again | ZDNethttps://www.zdnet.com/article/once-a-target-always-a-target-if-youre-hit-by-hackers-youre-likely-to-be-hit-again/?bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756&cval=cnet-nl-zd&ftag=CAD-04-10aag0g&promo=404&s_cid=e404&tag=nl.e404.em&ttag=e404The number of organisations that have fallen victim to cyber-attackers only to fall victim a second time is on the up. [...]