XR: VR, AR, MR—What’s the Difference?
- How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI t... — How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI to transform retail and help customers buy cosmetics – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-sephora-is-leveraging-ar-and-ai-to-transform-retail-and-help-customers-buy-cosmetics/Beauty retailer Sephora followed customer technology trends to command the cosmetic industry worldwide. Here’s an inside look at its successful digital transformation. [...]
- Ethical Design: The Practical Getting... — Ethical Design: The Practical Getting-Started Guide — Smashing Magazinehttps://www.smashingmagazine.com/2018/03/ethical-design-practical-getting-started-guide/?ref=donvy.comAs designers and developers, we have an obligation to build experiences that are better than the norm where design features are meticulously being built to exploit human behavior and make us addicts of social media. This article explains how unethical design happens, and how to do ethical [...]
- The WIRED Guide to Hyperloop — https://www.wired.com/story/guide-hyperloop/Everything you ever wanted to know about Elon Musk’s fever-dream train-in-a-tube. [...]
- The WIRED Guide to the Blockchain — https://www.wired.com/story/guide-blockchain/It’s super secure and slightly hard to understand, but the idea of creating tamper-proof databases has captured the attention of everyone from anarchist techies to staid bankers. [...]
- The WIRED Guide to Drones — https://www.wired.com/story/guide-drones/Everything you need to know about the tiny flyers that are going to fill the skies, transforming entire industries for the better—and worse. [...]