Want to know how Deep Learning works? Here’s a quick guide for everyone.
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence... — “IBM Research had its AI system review the full-length feature film Morgan and identify 10 moments that would be a good fit for a trailer. It identified a total of six minutes of footage that was provided to an IBM filmmaker, who produced the final edit.” The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Video Production | [...]
- Hands off my data! 15 more default pr... — From LinkedIn and Yahoo to TVs and WiFi routers, these are default data privacy settings worth changing – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/06/15/hands-off-my-data-15-more-default-privacy-settings-you-should-change-on-your-tv-cellphone-plan-linkedin-and-more/?utm_term=.d8e5a3bb4925Default privacy settings often aren’t very private. Our tech columnist is back with Round 2 of his clickable guide to improving your privacy on all sorts of devices and online services. [...]
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]
- The AI Doctor Will See You Now — The AI Doctor Will See You Now – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/the-ai-doctor-will-see-you-now-1526817600Artificial intelligence in medicine promises to alert us to disease or a medical emergency before it happens—if only we can navigate the pitfalls. [...]