Want to know how Deep Learning works? Here’s a quick guide for everyone.
- Justin Timberlake’s “Filt... — [...]
- Justin Timberlake – Filthy (Off... — [...]
- Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G... — Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G are the future – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/inside-ces-2018-ai-big-data-and-5g-are-the-future/?ftag=TREe09998f&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler takes us behind the scenes at CES 2018 and explains why high speed mobile wireless, big data, and machine learning are the business technology trends to watch. SaveSave [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- Textpert’s A.I. Is Thinking on ... — News: Textpert’s A.I. Is Thinking on Her Own (and it’s Spooky)http://sea.pcmag.com/news/18893/textperts-ai-is-thinking-on-her-own-and-its-spookyTextpert’s TEVI AI is not a bot, its CEO says. It’s being trained to respond to relationship drama, but its functionality will go far beyond day-to-day matters of the heart SaveSave [...]