Where are VR and AR headed? We’ll explore at the Engadget Experience.
- National Geographic Partners With Ary... — Sit mountainside and explore the stars in Quebec’s first open-air AR planetarium. National Geographic Partners With Aryzon To Create Open-Air AR Planetarium – VRScouthttps://vrscout.com/news/nat-geo-aryzon-ar-planetarium/#National Geographic and Aryzon, the creators of the first cardboard AR headset, have partnered to bring the world’s first open-air planetarium to the award-winning Au Diable Vert Station Montagne in Glen Sutton, [...]
- Creator Driven Marketplace: Don’... — Don’t Forget To Be Awesome – DFTBAhttps://store.dftba.comWe help creative people make a living doing the work they love. And, of course, we want their customers and communities to have the best possible experience and receive high quality products. [...]
- Oculus Go review: Portable VR, no str... — Oculus Go review: $199 VR, no strings attached – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/products/oculus-go/review/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The first standalone VR system has arrived, no phone required. [...]
- Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject... — Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject of National Geographic Channel’s ‘Genius’ – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2017/tv/news/pablo-picasso-genius-season-2-national-geographic-channel-1202474189/Pablo Picasso will be the subject of the second season of National Geographic Channel’s biographical anthology series “Genius.” The legendary Spanish artist, who died in 1973 at the age of 91, was chosen for the depth of his impact on art and [...]
- Here are 8 life lessons I wish I̵... — Life lessons I wish I’d learned a decade ago – Business Insiderhttp://www.businessinsider.com/life-lessons-i-wish-id-learned-a-decade-ago-2018-4Life lessons often come from experience, but hopefully my advice can keep you from having to learn them the hard way. [...]