Where are VR and AR headed? We’ll explore at the Engadget Experience.
- Best Startup of CES 2018 — Presenting the Best of CES 2018 winners!https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/11/best-of-ces-2018-winners/Black Box VR is building the gym of the future. Using the HTC Vive, motion-tracking controllers and specially designed workout equipment, Black Box turns exercise into a video game. The plan is to set up a boutique gym in San Francisco this year, where members can strap into a [...]
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality... — AR & VR Product Development, Marketing and CX Conferencehttp://claridenglobal.com/conference/arvr-sg-2018/?utm_campaign=ARVR_L8005_EDM9_BUY_SG_GpA&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua Through opening up a whole new canvas for storytelling and brand exploration, AR and VR offer novel, unprecedented ways to capture, hold attention and enhance the experience for customers. Nevertheless, surveys show that Singapore businesses remain skeptical about the immersive technologies, as exploration of such new [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- Downsizing (2017) — Don’t let size ever fool ‘ya, this river runs deep… </donvy> Downsizing (2017) – IMDbhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1389072/Directed by Alexander Payne. With Matt Damon, Christoph Waltz, Hong Chau, Kristen Wiig. A social satire in which a man realizes he would have a better life if he were to shrink himself to five inches tall, allowing him to live [...]
- Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t ... — Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t Too Hopeful – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/arts/television/black-mirror-season-4-netflix.html?hpw&rref=television&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region®ion=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0A new season of Netflix’s digital-age creep show warns that technology can empower misanthropes and misogynists. SaveSave [...]