Which Netflix shows are being binged the fastest?
- The Rebooted “Lost in Space” Hurtles ... — The Rebooted “Lost in Space” Hurtles in Many Directions at Once | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/on-television/the-rebooted-lost-in-space-hurtles-in-many-directions-at-once?mbid=nl_041418_Daily&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13315425&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1381232165&spReportId=MTM4MTIzMjE2NQS2“Danger, Will Robinson!” Netflix’s remake offers action melodrama on the subject of child-rearing while also pitching an all-ages adventure tale. [...]
- Zuckerberg certainly convinced me ... — Zuckerberg certainly convinced me – to log off Facebook for good, that is | Emma Brockes | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/12/mark-zuckerberg-log-off-facebook-congress?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=271200&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2I felt little more than distaste for the tech mogul. Then I saw him before Congress, writes Guardian columnist Emma Brockes, and the effect was immediate [...]
- Facebook says Cambridge Analytica may... — Facebook says Cambridge Analytica may have gained 37m more users’ data | UK news | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/04/facebook-cambridge-analytica-user-data-latest-more-than-thought?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=270168&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Company reveals up to 87m people – 37 million more than previously reported – may have been affected as Mark Zuckerberg takes responsibility for ‘a huge mistake’ [...]
- We work for Google. Our employer shou... — “Do no evil.” Remember Google’s motto? Or was that a lie? We work for Google. It shouldn’t be in the business of war | Open letter signed by Google employees | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/04/google-ceo-drones-ai-war-surveillance?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=270168&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In this open letter to Google’s CEO, over 3,000 employees urged the company not to work on a Pentagon ‘AI surveillance [...]
- The Lofty Optimism of Spotify and the... — The Lofty Optimism of Spotify and the Influence of the Streaming Revolution | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-lofty-optimism-of-spotify-and-the-influence-of-the-streaming-revolution?mbid=nl_Daily%20040318&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13246144&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1380233989&spReportId=MTM4MDIzMzk4OQS2A company that once seemed untenable, if not immoral—all of this music, for free, and it’s legal?—is now mainstream. On Tuesday, it will go public. [...]