Genetic advances in osteoporosis: What’s next?
- Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject... — Pablo Picasso Set as Season 2 Subject of National Geographic Channel’s ‘Genius’ – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2017/tv/news/pablo-picasso-genius-season-2-national-geographic-channel-1202474189/Pablo Picasso will be the subject of the second season of National Geographic Channel’s biographical anthology series “Genius.” The legendary Spanish artist, who died in 1973 at the age of 91, was chosen for the depth of his impact on art and [...]
- 19,000-pound Chinese space station fa... — Chinese space station Tiangong-1 falling “uncontrolled” back to Earth – CBS Newshttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/19000-pound-space-station-falling-uncontrolled-back-to-earth/The unmanned space lab named Tiangong-1 is expected to crash back down to Earth at some point in March. China reportedly lost control of the lab nearly two years ago, in June of 2016. The Chinese government later released an estimate that predicted Tiangong-1 [...]
- Shitty Citi Mobile App has been award... — Hahahahahahaha! Have you guys at TheAsset.com tried this shittybank app at all? It’s a convoluted hodgepodge of conflicting security methodologies rendering it unusable! From disappearing iOS TouchID settings, constantly requiring SMS 2FA, disappearing Token request so-called feature, self-resetting passwords, and recently 20th century voice authentication. 😂 </donvy> [...]
- Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens Jun... — Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens June 4thhttps://www.engadget.com/2018/03/13/apple-s-2018-wwdc-event-starts-june-4th/Apple has announced the dates for its annual developer conference, WWDC. The event is scheduled for June 4th through 8th and like last year, it will take place in San Jose’s McEnery Convention Center. [...]
- The World Is Waking Up to What Blockc... — The World Is Waking Up to What Blockchain Is Doing to Moneyhttps://medium.com/s/welcome-to-blockchain/the-world-is-waking-up-to-what-blockchain-is-doing-to-money-aed0cbe02498Three years ago, just after his 16th birthday, Eddy Zillan invested his savings — some money from his bar mitzvah, some from his parents, some he had saved up — in the cryptocurrency market. Even before the price of cryptocurrencies skyrocketed in 2017, people [...]