Why can’t we cure the common cold?
- Why Reading Books Should be Your Prio... — Why Reading Books Should be Your Priority, According to Science | Inc.comhttps://www.inc.com/christina-desmarais/why-reading-books-should-be-your-priority-according-to-science.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsAccording to research conducted at the University of Toronto, study participants who read short story fiction experienced far less need for “cognitive closure” compared with counterparts who read non-fiction essays. Aside from people who read books living longer, successful people are readers, and reading [...]
- Newly Discovered Router Malware Likel... — Newly Discovered Router Malware Likely Created By Govt. Agencyhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/newly-discovered-slingshot-router-malware-likely-created-by-govt-agency/65760/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=03162018&utm_term=NewsletterSecurity researchers have discovered a new piece of malware that’s so sophisticated that it went undetected for six years. The so-called Slingshot malware was first spotted by researchers at Kaspersky Lab. Instead of infecting a computer, Slingshot embeds itself into a network’s router. And it’s so advanced [...]
- The World Is Waking Up to What Blockc... — The World Is Waking Up to What Blockchain Is Doing to Moneyhttps://medium.com/s/welcome-to-blockchain/the-world-is-waking-up-to-what-blockchain-is-doing-to-money-aed0cbe02498Three years ago, just after his 16th birthday, Eddy Zillan invested his savings — some money from his bar mitzvah, some from his parents, some he had saved up — in the cryptocurrency market. Even before the price of cryptocurrencies skyrocketed in 2017, people [...]
- Physicist Stephen Hawking dies aged 7... — Physicist Stephen Hawking dies aged 76 – BBC Newshttp://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43396008Professor Hawking was known for his ground-breaking work with black holes and relativity. [...]
- Wine prices to rise as bad weather br... — Wine prices to rise as bad weather brings worst harvest for 50 years | Business | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/mar/09/wine-prices-to-rise-as-bad-weather-brings-worst-harvest-for-50-years?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=266870&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2It’s the kind of bad news best served with a stiff drink: the price of standard supermarket wines such as prosecco and pinot grigio could rise by up to 30% this year as the impact of 2017’s disastrous [...]