What will the design industry look like in 2022?
- 2017: The Year in WordPress — 2017: The Year in WordPress – 1stWebDesignerhttps://1stwebdesigner.com/wordpress-2017/?ref=donvy.comWordPress is always on the move, with new features, top plugins and themes pushing new boundaries. But 2017 has been, in particular, a noteworthy one for the open source CMS. Sure, we’ve had our usual major releases – which we’ll get to in a bit. Beyond that, 2017 has [...]
- Ten Tips On Typography in Web Design — Ten Tips On Typography in Web Design – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/ten-tips-typography-web-design/?ref=donvy.comCommunication plays a vital role in design — it’s essential to establish a clear connection between the website and user and to help your users accomplish their goals. When we talk about communication in web design context, we usually mean text. Typography plays a vital role in [...]
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has b... — It’s Nice That | Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announcedhttps://www.itsnicethat.com/news/pantone-colour-of-the-year-2018-ultra-violet-071217?ref=donvy.comPantone has announced its Colour of the Year 2018 is Ultra Violet, or Pantone 18-3838 TCX. Unveiled in The New York Times, the announcement is based on in-depth research, trend forecasting and analysis of current culture. [...]
- How to Make Money Online: 38 Remote J... — How to Make Money Online: 38 Remote Jobs in 2018 – The Mission – Mediumhttps://medium.com/the-mission/how-to-make-money-online-38-remote-jobs-in-2018-a28522c99fafIt’s becoming easier by the day to work from a laptop. We’ve all seen the countless plots, gimmicks, articles, and suggestions on what you can do to make money online — but I’m not going to add most of those jobs in here. [...]
- Apple’s Jony Ive will return to his d... — Apple’s Jony Ive will return to his design management rolehttps://www.engadget.com/2017/12/08/apple-jony-ive-return-design-management/Apple’s chief design officer, Jony Ive, is picking his old management duties back up again, 9to5Mac reports. Back in 2015, Ive was upgraded to chief design officer from senior VP and day-to-day management was taken over by Alan Dye and Richard Howarth. Earlier today, 9to5Mac noted [...]