How Secure Is the iPhone X’s FaceID?
- Intel Chip Flaws Leave Millions of De... — https://www.wired.com/story/intel-management-engine-vulnerabilities-pcs-servers-iot/?mbid=nl_112117_daily_list1_p2A new set of confirmed vulnerabilities in Intel’s Management Engine impacts most recent PCs, servers, and IoT devices. [...]
- Shooting From the Hip showcases beaut... — Shooting From the Hip showcases beautiful iPhone photos [Book review] | Cult of Machttps://www.cultofmac.com/514039/shooting-from-the-hip-book-review/Photographer Scott Strazzante’s second book, Shooting From the Hip, serves as a visual record of five years of iPhone street photography. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- You Can’t Have Breakfast at Tiffany’s — You Can’t Have Breakfast at Tiffany’s | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-gastronomy/you-cant-have-breakfast-at-tiffanys?mbid=nl_Daily%20111717%20Nonsubs&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12386419&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1281656845&spReportId=MTI4MTY1Njg0NQS2Before you can eat at the new café at Tiffany & Co., you have to navigate the barriers outside Trump Tower and wait in line for several hours. [...]
- Self-Driving Car Tech Can Help Anothe... — https://www.wired.com/story/self-driving-car-tech-can-help-another-form-of-transport-wheelchairs/?mbid=nl_111817_daily_list3_p2Opinion: The tech exists and is affordable. The main obstacle is a lack of investment. [...]
- American Express adds B2B blockchain ... — American Express adds B2B blockchain payments for faster transfers, added security – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/american-express-adds-b2b-blockchain-payments-for-faster-transfers-added-security/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472The new payment method is only available for US businesses sending money to businesses banking with Santander UK, but may roll out to other clients. [...]