Who needs friends when you have anonymous feedback apps?
- Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects... — Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects User Data Spawning Privacy Concernshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-releases-vpn-spawning-privacy-concerns/63325/In 2013, Facebook acquired Onavo, which developed the popular VPN and data security service. However, it’s now available as part of the Facebook app. Essentially, Facebook uses the service to gather data from its users. It will then analyse this information in a bid to “improve [...]
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Pink Proves She Doesn’t Need to Dangl... — Pink and ASL interpreter perform “Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken” at the Grammys (VIDEO).https://slate.com/culture/2018/01/pink-and-asl-interpreter-perform-wild-hearts-cant-be-broken-at-the-grammys-video.htmlShe gave an understated but powerful performance of “Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken,” accompanied only by an ASL interpreter. SaveSave [...]
- The fire and fury of TV satirist Sama... — ‘I’ve gone full witch’: the fire and fury of TV satirist Samantha Bee | Culture | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/jan/27/ive-gone-full-witch-the-fire-and-fury-of-tv-satirist-samantha-bee?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2The former Daily Show host turned acidic critic of modern America talks digital cleanses, diversifying the newsroom and the hope of the #metoo movement. SaveSave [...]
- The Best TV Shows of 2017 — Emily Nussbaum: The Best TV Shows of 2017 | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/2017-in-review/definitely-not-a-top-ten-list-the-best-tv-shows-of-2017?mbid=nl_Daily%20123017&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12654648&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1302620420&spReportId=MTMwMjYyMDQyMAS2They’re mostly shows that took big risks; but, equally important, they offered big pleasures. [...]