Who needs friends when you have anonymous feedback apps?
- Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind — PREMIERES JULY 16 AT 8 PM Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind AVAILABLE MON, JUL 16 AT 8:00PM ET ON HBO GO AND HBO NOW ON DEMAND: AVAILABLE TUE, JUL 17 TELEVISION: MON, JUL 16, 8:00PM ET Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind – Watch the HBO Original Documentary | HBOhttps://www.hbo.com/documentaries/robin-williams-come-inside-my-mindA funny, intimate and heartbreaking portrait of [...]
- Alexa Gains Full Voice Control in Upd... — Alexa Gains Full Voice Control in Updated App for iPhone and iPadhttps://www.idropnews.com/apps/alexa-gains-full-voice-control-updated-app-iphone-ipad/75356/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=07022018&utm_term=NewsletterWith this week’s update to version 2.2.21, Amazon’s Alexa app for iOS brings much broader, Siri-like functionality to iPhone and iPad. Users are now able to use the Alexa app to carry out a wide range of activities, including the ability to control a [...]
- BEWARE: Wendy’s Hack = BDO Phis... — The April 23 hack of fast food chain Wendy’s Philippines exposing over 80,000 records is now being used by the hackers to send phishing emails purportedly from BDO asking to verify your account. Obviously, DO NOT click on the button as it DOES NOT direct you to bdo.com.ph, but to dsi.mtsu.edu which is perhaps another compromised site housing a fake [...]
- Astro app makes managing email easy a... — Astro is the best email app [Cult of Mac’s Essential iOS Apps #10]https://www.cultofmac.com/546107/astro-review-best-email-app/Email is a necessary evil. Whether it’s personal communications, work-related updates or the latest sale at your favorite store, email is something we deal with nearly every day. Astro is the best email app around for Gmail, G Suite and Office 365 email [...]
- Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disru... — Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disruptive, Negative Accounts – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-15/twitter-to-reduce-visibility-of-disruptive-negative-accountsTwitter Inc. is taking another step to reduce the amount of harmful content on its site, this time expanding the effort beyond users who explicitly break the social network’s rules. [...]