Filipinos: Stop wasting taxpayer money on this constant and ridiculous ‘cover your head with a notebook’ silly-ass #MMShakeDrill #scam and inspire your citizenry to use their cojones polished by our world-class universities instead of screaming “corruption” at the top of your lungs and blatantly allowing these “development authority” goons get away with our future.
House on stilts designed to withstand deadly calamities boasts glass wall, sliding steel panels
- Protect sensitive data with these fiv... — Protect sensitive data with these five free encryption apps – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/protect-personal-and-sensitive-data-with-these-five-free-encryption-apps/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Protecting customers’ personal data is vitally important to the future success of every organization. Encrypting that data with one of these apps is a good place to start. [...]
- The Rich Are Betting On Living to 100 — The Rich Are Betting On Living to 100 – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-20/the-rich-are-betting-on-living-to-100?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsThe wealthy are willing to pay for a longer life. The successor to income inequality is longevity inequality. Money might not buy love, but it can buy better health. And, to live as long as possible, the world’s wealthy are willing to pay up. [...]
- Chat is Google’s Next Big Fix f... — Exclusive: Chat is Google’s next big fix for Android’s messaging mess – The Vergehttps://www.theverge.com/2018/4/19/17252486/google-android-messages-chat-rcs-anil-sabharwal-imessage-texting?ref=donvy.comA top-tier Android phone can cost upwards of a thousand dollars, and for that money, you’ll get some amazing features. It will have a stellar screen, top-flight camera, gobs of storage, and an absolutely atrocious texting experience. As a result of Google’s [...]
- Facebook is now in the data-privacy s... — Facebook is now in the data-privacy spotlight. Could Google be next? – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/04/11/facebook-is-now-in-the-data-privacy-spotlight-could-google-be-next/?utm_term=.aeee8be65182The search giant gathers a lot more data on us than Mark Zuckerberg’s social network. Who let Google off the hook? The titan of search, smartphones and Web browsing makes more money off its users than Facebook does, gathers more of [...]
- Shitty Citi Mobile App has been award... — Hahahahahahaha! Have you guys at TheAsset.com tried this shittybank app at all? It’s a convoluted hodgepodge of conflicting security methodologies rendering it unusable! From disappearing iOS TouchID settings, constantly requiring SMS 2FA, disappearing Token request so-called feature, self-resetting passwords, and recently 20th century voice authentication. 😂 </donvy> [...]