Filipinos: Stop wasting taxpayer money on this constant and ridiculous ‘cover your head with a notebook’ silly-ass #MMShakeDrill #scam and inspire your citizenry to use their cojones polished by our world-class universities instead of screaming “corruption” at the top of your lungs and blatantly allowing these “development authority” goons get away with our future.
House on stilts designed to withstand deadly calamities boasts glass wall, sliding steel panels
- The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Visi... — The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Vision of the Future | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/the-iphone-x-and-apples-mundane-vision-of-the-future?mbid=nl_TNY%20Template%20-%20With%20Photo%20(49)&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=11914028&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1241128882&spReportId=MTI0MTEyODg4MgS2Ten years ago, with the launch of the original iPhone, Steve Jobs proclaimed a revolution. So why wasn’t Tuesday’s event more exciting? As ever, there was the strange sense that the future was being announced, and that it would soon be the [...]
- 5 Years, 5 Trends: A Look at the Past... — 5 years, 5 trends: A look at the past and future of designhttps://www.invisionapp.com/blog/past-future-design-trends/?ref=donvy.comSidebar’s Sacha Greif reflects on VR design, chatbots, UX writing, and more. [...]
- Fear and Loathing on Social Media — https://www.wired.com/story/social-media-fear?mbid=nl_090617_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Will Twitter ever be fun again? More importantly, should it be? Social media, Twitter especially, started as a way to bring people together—then it brought out the best and worst in them. I’ve returned to it for now, but I’ll never use it the way I used to. And maybe I shouldn’t. [...]
- Is Money in the Bank Always the Smart... — Is Money in the Bank Always the Smarter Bet? – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/is-money-in-the-bank-always-the-smarter-bet-1503662401Owning a home while holding cash in a savings account is like investing in a portfolio of both stocks and bonds: You’ll need to find the right balance. [...]
- “JekyllCoin” the US Government’s Doom... — “JekyllCoin” the US Government’s Doomed Attempt to Kill Bitcoin.https://hackernoon.com/jekyllcoin-the-us-governments-doomed-attempt-to-kill-bitcoin-ee9996c03a94The Federal Reserve is a private bank tasked with the management of the money of the United States. A secret meeting of cigar smoking fat men was held at a place called Jekyll Island, where the details where thrashed out. What this Daily Caller article is claiming [...]