Filipinos: Stop wasting taxpayer money on this constant and ridiculous ‘cover your head with a notebook’ silly-ass #MMShakeDrill #scam and inspire your citizenry to use their cojones polished by our world-class universities instead of screaming “corruption” at the top of your lungs and blatantly allowing these “development authority” goons get away with our future.
House on stilts designed to withstand deadly calamities boasts glass wall, sliding steel panels
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Best Startup of CES 2018 — Presenting the Best of CES 2018 winners!https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/11/best-of-ces-2018-winners/Black Box VR is building the gym of the future. Using the HTC Vive, motion-tracking controllers and specially designed workout equipment, Black Box turns exercise into a video game. The plan is to set up a boutique gym in San Francisco this year, where members can strap into a [...]
- This is what a 50-qubit quantum compu... — This is what a 50-qubit quantum computer looks likehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/this-is-what-a-50-qubit-quantum-computer-looks-like/From afar, it looks like a steampunk chandelier. An intricate collection of tubes and wires that culminate in a small steel cylinder at the bottom. It is, in fact, one of the most sophisticated quantum computers ever built. The processor inside has 50 quantum bits, or qubits, [...]
- Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G... — Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G are the future – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/inside-ces-2018-ai-big-data-and-5g-are-the-future/?ftag=TREe09998f&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler takes us behind the scenes at CES 2018 and explains why high speed mobile wireless, big data, and machine learning are the business technology trends to watch. SaveSave [...]
- Bitcoin rebounds after serious slump — Bitcoin rebounds after serious slump – Dec. 23, 2017http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/23/investing/bitcoin-rebound/index.htmlBitcoin prices plunged sharply to below $11,000 on Friday, with the digital currency losing roughly a third of its value in less than 24 hours, according to data from CoinDesk.com. [...]