WTF Is Ethereum?
- Don’t Fall for the ‘Memory’ Pills Tar... — https://www.wired.com/story/dont-fall-for-the-memory-pills-targeting-baby-boomers?mbid=nl_62217_p4&CNDID=49046367Prevagen is just one of many nootropics on the market, each aimed at a different kind of audience. There’s Brain Dust, made by spiritual hippie foodie guru Amanda Chantal Bacon, which targets the Gwyneth Paltrow-admiring Goop set. There’s Qualia, made by a group called Neurohacker Collective, that appears targeted at professionals and emphasizes its scientific approach, and [...]
- WHO Model List of Essential Medicines... — WHO Model List of Essential Medicines 2017: The breakdown | News for Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist | General News | MIMS Philippineshttp://today.mims.com/topic/who-model-list-of-essential-medicines-2017?country=philippines&elq_mid=16968&elq_cid=18720This week’s release of the WHO List of Essential Medicines saw some interesting and historical changes being implemented to serve as a global guide for healthcare [...]
- The designer’s guide to grid theory — The designer's guide to grid theory | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/web-design/grid-theory-41411345?ref=webdesignernews.comGrids are like the glue that holds a design together, so whether you work in web or print, you need to understand grid theory. While some designers actively eschew grids in favour of a more intuitive, freeform layout, the most successful do so having worked with grids [...]
- Designing the Internet of Things — 5 Critical Design Principles for IoT IoT continues to gain tremendous momentum, and even more organizational interest, to the tune of multi-million dollar investments. Companies like Samsung, Google, Ford, GE, and more have made tremendous organizational shifts, in order to fully understand and contribute markedly to what many are calling the next big technological revolution. It’s [...]
- What Happens When Algorithms Design a... — THE MOST INTERESTING thing about Herzog and De Meuron’s newly opened concert hall, the Elbphilharmonie, isn’t its wave-like facade, which rises above the city of Hamburg, Germany. It’s not the gently curved elevator at the base of the lobby that deposits you into the belly of the Swiss architects’ alien landscape. And it’s not the Escher-esque [...]