WTF Is Ethereum?
- 3 Key Social Media Takeaways to Guide... — The Future of Social Media (And How to Prepare For It): The State of Social Media 2016 Report – The Buffer Bloghttps://blog.bufferapp.com/social-media-2016Buffer surveyed over 1,200 marketing professionals to create the state of social – a guide to navigating what’s coming up next in the social media world. [...]
- Don’t Fall for the ‘Memor... — https://www.wired.com/story/dont-fall-for-the-memory-pills-targeting-baby-boomers?mbid=nl_62217_p4&CNDID=49046367Prevagen is just one of many nootropics on the market, each aimed at a different kind of audience. There’s Brain Dust, made by spiritual hippie foodie guru Amanda Chantal Bacon, which targets the Gwyneth Paltrow-admiring Goop set. There’s Qualia, made by a group called Neurohacker Collective, that appears targeted at professionals and emphasizes its scientific [...]
- WHO Model List of Essential Medicines... — WHO Model List of Essential Medicines 2017: The breakdown | News for Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist | General News | MIMS Philippineshttp://today.mims.com/topic/who-model-list-of-essential-medicines-2017?country=philippines&elq_mid=16968&elq_cid=18720This week’s release of the WHO List of Essential Medicines saw some interesting and historical changes being implemented to serve as a global guide for healthcare provision.2 [...]
- The designer’s guide to grid th... — The designer’s guide to grid theory | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/web-design/grid-theory-41411345?ref=webdesignernews.comGrids are like the glue that holds a design together, so whether you work in web or print, you need to understand grid theory. While some designers actively eschew grids in favour of a more intuitive, freeform layout, the most successful do so having worked with grids [...]
- Designing the Internet of Things — 5 Critical Design Principles for IoT IoT continues to gain tremendous momentum, and even more organizational interest, to the tune of multi-million dollar investments. Companies like Samsung, Google, Ford, GE, and more have made tremendous organizational shifts, in order to fully understand and contribute markedly to what many are calling the next big technological revolution. [...]