The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
- Happy Towel Day! — Towel Day is celebrated every year on 25 May as a tribute to the author Douglas Adams by his fans. On this day, fans openly carry a towel with them, as described in Adams’ The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy or share their folded animal towels to demonstrate their appreciation for the books and the [...]
- 10 Places To Visit in Manila To Enjoy... — If you survive the heat, the politics, the EJK. 10 Places To Visit in Manila To Enjoy During This Summerhttps://www.shopback.ph/blog/places-to-visit-in-metro-manila?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=phsb_nl180513_2_en_blg_1001001_1_0_blogJL2_shopback.2895782&utm_content=bd_scm_1_0_blogMetro Manila has enough places to visit to keep you entertained all Summer. If you can’t go out of the city for a long trip make the most of what Manila has to offer: culture, art, [...]
- iOS 11.4 could make it tougher for co... — iOS 11.4 could make it tougher for cops to unlock your iPhone | ZDNethttps://www.zdnet.com/article/ios-feature-will-make-it-tougher-for-cops-to-unlock-your-iphone/Restrictions on the USB port are said to be “aimed squarely at law enforcement.” [...]
- iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazin... — iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful People of 2018′https://www.idropnews.com/news/iphone-x-used-shoot-people-magazines-50-beautiful-people-2018/70791/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05072018&utm_term=NewsletterA high-profile Spanish magazine used an iPhone for a recent cover story photoshoot, Apple CEO Tim Cook highlighted this week. People en Español used an iPhone X to shoot many of the images for its upcoming June issue, which covers the 50 most [...]
- Burial Plots: Robert Aickman’s Eerily... — Burial Plots: Robert Aickman’s Eerily Ordinary Stories | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/burial-plots-robert-aickmans-eerily-ordinary-stories?mbid=nl_Daily%20050718&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13459185&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1400626123&spReportId=MTQwMDYyNjEyMwS2Not a lot tends to happen in a story by Robert Aickman. Two young women picnic near a country churchyard. A newly elected councillor is appointed to a committee that oversees maintenance of the local cemetery. Somewhere on a Mediterranean-seeming island, an English couple buys [...]