Check out Twitter’s new look!
- 10 Awful Client Cliches That Make Eve... — 10 Awful Client Cliches That Make Every Designer Cringe | Design Shackhttps://designshack.net/articles/business-articles/10-awful-client-cliches-that-make-every-designer-cringe/This is the third part in our series all about making fun of design related clichés that drive us all crazy. We put out the word on Twitter and asked for some of the worst and crazy things that clients say to their designers. [...]
- How to Build Your Own Alexa Service — How to Build Your Own Alexa Service | Vigethttps://www.viget.com/articles/how-to-build-your-own-alexa-service?ref=donvy.comScreenless Interfaces. Viget dabbles in such things. Read on to learn [...]
- Facebook and Twitter being used to ma... — Facebook and Twitter being used to manipulate public opinion – report | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/19/social-media-proganda-manipulating-public-opinion-bots-accounts-facebook-twitter?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=231410&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Nine-country study finds widespread use of social media for promoting lies, misinformation and propaganda by governments and individuals, a new set of studies from the University of Oxford has [...]
- All the weird things you missed at&nb... — All the weird things you missed at E3https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/18/all-the-weird-things-you-missed-at-e3/Ferris wheels, energy drinks and drumlines took over Los Angeles last week for E3. Here’s a look at the strangest things [...]
- The relationship math psychologists u... — The relationship math psychologists use to predict your futurehttps://psiloveyou.xyz/the-relationship-math-psychologists-use-to-predict-your-future-c7a7386ce166Tell me these three things about your relationship, and I can tell you if it’s going to last. Interdependence theory has three variables: comparison level, comparison level of alternatives, and current outcomes. Your comparison level (CL) is what you think you deserve, or what you want out [...]