Climate change is undeniable. Earth’s resources won’t last forever. And technology must be safe for people to make and use. We don’t question these realities — we challenge ourselves to ask what we can do about them in every part of our business.
To ask less of the planet, we ask more of ourselves.
- Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G... — Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G are the future – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/inside-ces-2018-ai-big-data-and-5g-are-the-future/?ftag=TREe09998f&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler takes us behind the scenes at CES 2018 and explains why high speed mobile wireless, big data, and machine learning are the business technology trends to watch. SaveSave [...]
- Filipino adventurers use ancient tech... — Filipino adventurers use ancient technology to recreate historic voyage | World news | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/03/filipino-seafarers-recreation-1417-voyage-plain-sailingSeafarers to retrace sultan’s 600-mile journey across South China Sea in boats constructed using techniques from AD320 SaveSave [...]
- Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t ... — Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t Too Hopeful – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/arts/television/black-mirror-season-4-netflix.html?hpw&rref=television&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region®ion=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0A new season of Netflix’s digital-age creep show warns that technology can empower misanthropes and misogynists. SaveSave [...]
- Smart Money: How AI Could Make You A ... — https://www.wired.com/brandlab/2017/10/smart-money/?mbid=nl_121517_daily_list3_p5&CNDID=49046367Old habits die hard. But as the data we generate allows us to gain a deeper understanding of how we think and behave around money, new behavior-hacking technology is creating an innovative path to better investments – and decision-making in general. [...]
- Facebook admits it poses mental healt... — Facebook admits it poses mental health risk – but says using site more can help | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/facebook-mental-health-psychology-social-media?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=256823&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Facebook has acknowledged that social media use can be bad for users’ mental health, a sign the company is feeling pressure from a growing chorus of critics raising alarms about the platform’s effect on society. The [...]