The new year is always the perfect time to reinvigorate any and all areas of your life that you wish, especially when it comes to your most cherished space: your home! If you are feeling that your interior space is becoming a little bit old, outdated, or just generally in need of a solid design makeover, it may be time to consider trying out some of the latest up-and-coming 2017 decor trends. Read on as we have gathered the 10 chicest selections that are sure to make a fashion-forward statement in 2017.
10 Design Trends You’ll Be Seeing Everywhere in the New Year
- How to Win a War on Drugs — How to Win a War on Drugs – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/22/opinion/sunday/portugal-drug-decriminalization.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsDecades ago, the United States and Portugal both struggled with illicit drugs and took decisive action — in diametrically opposite directions. The U.S. cracked down vigorously, spending billions of dollars incarcerating drug users. In contrast, Portugal undertook a monumental experiment: It decriminalized the use [...]
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Fake News Problem I... — Mark Zuckerberg’s Political Awakening – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-09-21/mark-zuckerberg-s-political-awakeningFacebook has 2 billion users, record profits, vast influence, and big problems in Washington. The Russia investigations complicate Zuckerberg’s efforts to shore up support for Facebook in the wake of a bitter election. Even as the company enjoys record profitability—its market value has more than doubled since 2015, to $500 [...]
- iOS 11 review: A big deal for iPads, ... — iOS 11 review: A big deal for iPads, but not iPhoneshttps://www.engadget.com/2017/09/19/apple-ios-11-review/iOS 11 marks yet another year of refinement for Apple. It delivers some useful upgrades for iPads — especially if you want to use one as a laptop replacement — but you’ll barely notice the update on iPhones. [...]
- iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth i... — iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth in Control Centre doesn’t actually turn them off | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/21/ios-11-apple-toggling-wifi-bluetooth-control-centre-doesnt-turn-them-off?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=244655&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Quick switch simply disconnects phone from access points and devices rather than turning off the radios, in move criticised by security researchers [...]
- Facebook’s war on free will — Facebook’s war on free will | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/19/facebooks-war-on-free-will?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsThe long read: How technology is making our minds redundant [...]