The new year is always the perfect time to reinvigorate any and all areas of your life that you wish, especially when it comes to your most cherished space: your home! If you are feeling that your interior space is becoming a little bit old, outdated, or just generally in need of a solid design makeover, it may be time to consider trying out some of the latest up-and-coming 2017 decor trends. Read on as we have gathered the 10 chicest selections that are sure to make a fashion-forward statement in 2017.
10 Design Trends You’ll Be Seeing Everywhere in the New Year
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- There Are Two Ways to Read — One Is U... — There Are Two Ways to Read – One Is Useless – Personal Growth – Mediumhttps://medium.com/personal-growth/there-are-two-ways-to-read-one-is-useless-cc152cf4f51bHomer, Shakespeare, Voltaire, Flaubert, Tolstoy, Woolf, Hemingway — these are names without a living body. We can’t talk to them, nor touch them, but their thoughts are immortalized through the written word. Without books, humans would never have escaped the boundaries of space [...]
- The design of the new Senate building... — We have money for this??? [...]
- 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designe... — 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designer Should Follow in 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/18-twitter-accounts-every-web-designer-should-follow-in-2018/?ref=donvy.comWhen you think about social media marketing for your web design business, you may be inclined to focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Dribbble. After all, visuals play a major part in the conversations that take place there and you are [...]
- 3 Essential Design Trends, May 2018 — 3 Essential Design Trends, May 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/3-essential-design-trends-may-2018/Attention grabbing designs are a goal for almost any project. But there are some techniques that draw users in faster than others. Those are just the elements that this month’s trends are all about. From funky, tiny navigation, to fun cut out and layers, to fast movement [...]