“The last thing I need is another screen in my apartment.” That was my first thought when I heard about Electric Objects, a company that makes digital art displays. Between my 55-inch OLED TV, 34-inch ultra-widescreen PC monitor, MacBook Air, multiple tablets and iPhone 6S, what use would I have for more screens? But after spending some time with the $299 EO2, the company’s latest product, and its accompanying $10-a-month “Art Club” subscription, it wasn’t long before I saw the appeal of a cloud-connected display on my wall.
How I learned to love Electric Objects’ digital art display
- Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, a... — Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, and That’s Bad – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/instagram-is-turning-into-facebook-and-thats-bad-1517422670Facebook Inc. has owned Instagram since 2012 but the two have felt totally different—until recently, when Instagram started using many of the same digital tricks Facebook pioneered to keep you scrolling longer. Part of what made Instagram great was that your main feed was a stream [...]
- The fire and fury of TV satirist Sama... — ‘I’ve gone full witch’: the fire and fury of TV satirist Samantha Bee | Culture | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/jan/27/ive-gone-full-witch-the-fire-and-fury-of-tv-satirist-samantha-bee?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2The former Daily Show host turned acidic critic of modern America talks digital cleanses, diversifying the newsroom and the hope of the #metoo movement. SaveSave [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- Credit Card Companies Don’t Want You ... — Credit Card Companies Don’t Want You to Buy Bitcoin With Plastic – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/should-you-buy-bitcoin-with-your-credit-card-1516897097Some banks and credit-card companies have begun restricting customers’ purchases of bitcoin, shutting down a popular way to buy the volatile digital currency. [...]
- Neutrogena’s iPhone ‘Skin... — News: Neutrogena’s iPhone ‘SkinScanner’ Analyzes Pores, Moisture, Wrinkleshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/18958/neutrogenas-iphone-skinscanner-analyzes-pores-moisture-wrinkThe device attaches to your iPhone and uses 12 LED lights, sensors, and a 30x magnification lens to analyze the health of your skin. SaveSave [...]