Created and written by Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij (The East), the latest Netflix original delves into the inexplicable reappearance of Prairie Johnson (Marling). Having gone missing seven years ago, the previously blind Johnson returns home, now in her 20s and her sight restored. While many believe she is miracle, others worry that she could be a dangerous mystery, but Prairie won’t talk about her missing seven years with the FBI or her parents.
The OA (Netflix 2016~)
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Best of CES 2018: The Year’s Sh... — https://www.wired.com/gallery/best-of-ces-2018/?mbid=nl_011118_gadgetlab_list1_p1Our favorite laptop, headphones, smart home device, and more from the world’s greatest gadget pageant. SaveSave SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t ... — Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t Too Hopeful – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/arts/television/black-mirror-season-4-netflix.html?hpw&rref=television&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region®ion=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0A new season of Netflix’s digital-age creep show warns that technology can empower misanthropes and misogynists. SaveSave [...]
- Will Smith’s ‘Bright̵... — Will Smith’s ‘Bright’ is terrible, but that doesn’t matter to Netflixhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/12/27/bright-netflix-will-smith/“Bright” is very bad, so why did Netflix give it a sequel? [...]
- Snowden’s New App Turns Your Ph... — https://www.wired.com/story/snowden-haven-app-turns-phone-into-home-security-system/?CNDID=49046367&mbid=nl_122217_daily_list1_p1The NSA leaker’s latest project aims to secure your computer—and you—from not just digital but physical attacks. One of the world’s most well-known activists against digital surveillance has released what’s intended to be a cheap, mobile, and flexible version of a physical security system. On Friday, the Freedom of the Press Foundation and its president, [...]