Facebook has become a swamp of crass and obnoxious street fights and post-election hysteria where people are judging and sentencing others on the spot. It is the mecca for confrontational sound bites, click traps, and associated public lynching’s where people are hung on the spot if they dare to have their own opinion.
- European lawmakers told Mark Zuckerbe... — European lawmakers told Mark Zuckerberg they could regulate — or break up — Facebook – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/05/22/zuckerberg-european-parliament-facebook-testimony/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.da7dec2dfcd2Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg is set to field tough questions Tuesday from European policymakers who are investigating the social network’s recent privacy mishaps. [...]
- 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designe... — 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designer Should Follow in 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/18-twitter-accounts-every-web-designer-should-follow-in-2018/?ref=donvy.comWhen you think about social media marketing for your web design business, you may be inclined to focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Dribbble. After all, visuals play a major part in the conversations that take place there and you are [...]
- Facebook releases report on 583 milli... — [...]
- Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, a... — Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, and That’s Bad – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/instagram-is-turning-into-facebook-and-thats-bad-1517422670Facebook has owned Instagram since 2012 but the two have felt totally different—until recently, when Instagram started using many of the same digital tricks Facebook pioneered to keep you scrolling longer. Why does Instagram want to be so much like its big brother at a time [...]
- Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy... — What an excruciatingly miniscule amount of effort for the largest social media platform. But then again, not all members of this community are human beings. Followers you say? Technically they’re bots. Just like their master! Clearly he’s not human. </donvy> Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy Sites to Weed out Fake Newshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-will-suppress-certain-news-sites-weed-fake-news/70562/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05042018&utm_term=NewsletterDuring a speech this week at [...]