Marcos has, once again, in 2016 as in 1984, become the issue. President Duterte’s campaign against corruption becomes irrelevant when he allows the government to honor the dictator who stole billions of dollars. His mantra about change becomes a mockery when he seeks to rehabilitate the unrepentant.
Why Marcos IS the dividing line
- Study Finds Facebook was the Biggest ... — Study Finds Facebook was the Biggest Distributor of Fake News – Social Mediahttp://sea.pcmag.com/social-media/18896/news/study-finds-facebook-was-the-biggest-distributor-of-fake-newA recent study has found that Facebook was the biggest gateway for fake news in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election. Share or not to share? SaveSave [...]
- What Happens When the Government Uses... — How Duterte Turned Facebook Into a Weapon—With Help From Facebook – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-12-07/how-rodrigo-duterte-turned-facebook-into-a-weapon-with-a-little-help-from-facebookIt’s social media in the age of “patriotic trolling” in the Philippines, where the government is waging a campaign to destroy a critic—with a little help from Facebook itself. Since being elected in May 2016, Duterte has turned Facebook into a weapon. The same [...]
- 2017’s best tech gifts for the ... — 2017’s best tech gifts for the holidays – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/2017s-best-tech-gifts-for-holidays/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Stumped on stocking stuffers? TechRepublic’s gift guides compile the best gadgets for everyone on your holiday gift list. From tech gadgets like drones to wearables like the Apple Watch to Raspberry Pis, TechRepublic put together a list of great holiday gift ideas for your kids, family members, [...]
- 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet — 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/340440/15-tech-gifts-for-your-pampered-pet?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn 1994, US owners of dogs, cats, and other household pets spent a measly $17 billion on their furry friends, according to the American Pet Products Association. As of 2016, companion animal spending was up to $66.75 billion, a number that’s expected to jump to $69.36 billion [...]
- Ahoy Travelers: These Are Your Rights... — https://www.wired.com/2016/11/ahoy-travelers-rights-airlines-screw/?mbid=nl_112217_daily_list3_p2And some tips and tricks for making your delayed flight as pleasant as possible. [...]