IBM is working on a way to make its Watson supercomputer a far more effective medical tool for flesh-and-blood doctors. The company wants to use the platform to analyze medical imaging data to learn what a healthy set of insides looks like. It should then be able to identify when things have gone awry in scan images to direct doctors toward areas of concern. If this data is merged with each patient’s medical records, it could mean faster and more effective treatment for serious conditions.
In IBM’s future, Watson will be your doctor
- The Loop — THE LOOP: a documentary on IBM design thinking | InVisionhttps://www.invisionapp.com/enterprise/ibm-design-thinking?ref=donvy.comInVision presents THE LOOP, a short documentary on IBM’s inspirational journey to adopt design thinking and transform business outcomes throughout the company [...]
- The History of WordPress — The History of WordPress – Developer Drivehttp://www.developerdrive.com/2017/11/the-history-of-wordpress/This trusted, and well-established self-hosted blogging tool has been running for over a decade now. Just like other popular software applications, WordPress has its share of interesting stories that have shaped its early years and development. [...]
- Who’s on your network? Fingbox ... — My digital sentry for when you prefer to be on top of your home network’s guests, visitors, and nefarious characters. Who’s on your network? Fingbox will let you know – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/whos-on-your-network-fingbox-will-let-you-know/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472If you’re looking for an easy to use alert tool for your small business or home office network, Jack Wallen believes Fingbox is the best [...]
- IBM’s Quest To Design The “New Helvet... — IBM’s Quest To Design The “New Helvetica”https://www.fastcodesign.com/90150350/ibms-quest-to-design-the-helvetica-of-the-21st-centuryThe company’s first typeface, called IBM Plex, is free for anyone to use. SaveSave [...]
- LivePerson and IBM Watson created an ... — Goodbye call centers! [...]