Although currently under-the-radar, wearables and smart technologies – some on the skin, some are subdermal, and some just on our smartphones – promise to change the landscape of healthcare as we know it today. Some encourage us to be more active, while others promise to improve our quality of care, and raise our standard of living.
6 wearables that will change the landscape of healthcare
- Withings to Nokia Digital Health then... — Announcements – Frequently asked questions about the acquisition of Nokia digital health business – Nokiahttps://support.health.nokia.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001422608?utm_campaign=event_201805_el&utm_content=main&utm_medium=email&utm_source=crmNokia wanted to refocus on its networks and licensing activities and so decided to divest its connected health entity. We are delighted to welcome Eric Carreel, the co-founder of Withings, as the head of this now independent entity. The teams at [...]
- These Vitamins Will Make Your Metabol... — App Store Logohttps://www.byrdie.com/vitamins-for-metabolismEating a well-balanced diet and supplementing it with vitamins can improve your general health and prevent sickness. It can also boost your metabolism, something that’s important to many of us since a quick metabolism means healthy weight maintenance, improved immune function, and increased daily energy levels. Health and wellness experts share the vitamins [...]
- The Rich Are Betting On Living to 100 — The Rich Are Betting On Living to 100 – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-20/the-rich-are-betting-on-living-to-100?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsThe wealthy are willing to pay for a longer life. The successor to income inequality is longevity inequality. Money might not buy love, but it can buy better health. And, to live as long as possible, the world’s wealthy are willing to pay up. [...]
- How to View Battery Health and Disabl... — How to View Battery Health and Disable Performance Throttling in iOS 11.3https://www.idropnews.com/how-to/how-to-view-battery-health-and-disable-performance-throttling-in-ios-11-3/67468/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=04022018&utm_term=NewsletterNow that Apple’s iOS 11.3 software update has officially been released to the public, users sporting iPhone 6 devices or newer can access new battery management tools to gain insight into their device’s battery health, performance estimates, and more. [...]
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your iPhone or iPad... — 5 Ways to Prepare Your iPhone or iPad for iOS 11.3https://www.idropnews.com/ios-11/5-ways-to-prepare-your-iphone-or-ipad-for-ios-11-3/66122/8/It’s likely that we’ll see iOS 11.3 launch in the next couple of weeks. With a wide range of features, iOS 11.3 is an exciting software update — and with battery health tools, it’s an important one. But there are smart steps you should do [...]