Although currently under-the-radar, wearables and smart technologies – some on the skin, some are subdermal, and some just on our smartphones – promise to change the landscape of healthcare as we know it today. Some encourage us to be more active, while others promise to improve our quality of care, and raise our standard of living.
6 wearables that will change the landscape of healthcare
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your iPhone or iPad... — 5 Ways to Prepare Your iPhone or iPad for iOS 11.3https://www.idropnews.com/ios-11/5-ways-to-prepare-your-iphone-or-ipad-for-ios-11-3/66122/8/It’s likely that we’ll see iOS 11.3 launch in the next couple of weeks. With a wide range of features, iOS 11.3 is an exciting software update — and with battery health tools, it’s an important one. But there are smart steps you should do [...]
- Ageing Asia and its healthcare workfo... — Ageing Asia and its healthcare workforce: An impending public health crisis?https://today.mims.com/ageing-asia-and-its-healthcare-workforce-an-impending-public-health-crisisAccording to a recent report published by the World Health Organisation (WHO), South-East Asian countries will experience one of the largest increase in the total number of healthcare workers by 2030. It is estimated that the region will have just under 11 million qualified health [...]
- SanDisk’s tiny 1TB USB-C stick ... — SanDisk’s tiny 1TB USB-C stick is the perfect smartphone upgradehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/sandisk-worlds-smallest-1tb-usb-c-stick/SanDisk’s ‘world’s smallest’ 1TB USB-C stick is the perfect gadget upgrade. The world’s smallest… prototype. For now. [...]
- Best of CES 2018: The Year’s Sh... — https://www.wired.com/gallery/best-of-ces-2018/?mbid=nl_011118_gadgetlab_list1_p1Our favorite laptop, headphones, smart home device, and more from the world’s greatest gadget pageant. SaveSave SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Neutrogena’s iPhone ‘Skin... — News: Neutrogena’s iPhone ‘SkinScanner’ Analyzes Pores, Moisture, Wrinkleshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/18958/neutrogenas-iphone-skinscanner-analyzes-pores-moisture-wrinkThe device attaches to your iPhone and uses 12 LED lights, sensors, and a 30x magnification lens to analyze the health of your skin. SaveSave [...]