Cupertino, California — Apple today announced the release of a new hardbound book chronicling 20 years of Apple’s design, expressed through 450 photographs of past and current Apple products. “Designed by Apple in California,” which covers products from 1998’s iMac to 2015’s Apple Pencil, also documents the materials and techniques used by Apple’s design team over two decades of innovation.
“Designed by Apple in California” chronicles 20 years of Apple design
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- 5 logo design trends for 2018 — 5 logo design trends for 2018 | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/features/logo-design-trends?ref=donvy.comWe forecast the five biggest trends that will shape logo design in 2018. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Web Design Trends 2018: What Will Mak... — Web Design Trends 2018: What Will Make an Impact This Year?https://www.shopify.ca/partners/blog/web-design-trends-2018?ref=donvy.comLast year, web design trends were very much about web animations and micro interactions, conversational interfaces, and chatbots, design sprints and bespoke illustrations.We wanted to know which trends will make an impact in 2018. SaveSave [...]
- If You Care About Cities, Apple’... — https://www.wired.com/story/apple-campus/?mbid=nl_122917_daily_list1_p4The architecture and design of the years-in-the-making Apple Park are brilliant. How it fits into the world around it? Not so much. [...]
- Top 10 Sites for Designers: December ... — Top 10 Sites for Designers: December 2017 Edition – HOW Designhttp://www.howdesign.com/design-creativity/top-10-sites-for-designers/top-10-websites-for-designers-december-2017/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=hw-cbu-nl-171207&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=hw-nl-cbu-171211&utm_content=986427_EDT_HOW171211&utm_medium=emailThis latest edition of the Top 10 Websites for Designers includes a new creative critique platform, a fun color picker for the real world and more. [...]