This year Adobe’s MAX conference brought a lot of exciting news and product updates. While there is nothing out of the extraordinary in the updates for Photoshop and Illustrator, the Creative Cloud received a significant boost in creativity and an AI personality. The star of Adobe Max 2016 is Adobe Sensei, an advanced machine learning AI.
Adobe’s MAX conference 2016
- Justin Timberlake’s “Filt... — [...]
- Justin Timberlake – Filthy (Off... — [...]
- Social Media Is Making Us Dumber. Her... — Social Media Is Making Us Dumber. Here’s Exhibit A. – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/opinion/social-media-dumber-steven-pinker.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits&_r=1Steven Pinker is a liberal, Jewish professor. But social media convinced people that he’s a darling of the alt-right. It’s actually a worthwhile episode to unpack, because it highlights a disturbing, worsening tendency in social media in which tribal allegiances are replacing [...]
- 52 Places to Go in 2018 — https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/travel/places-to-visit.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-newsA starter kit for escaping into the world. [...]
- Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G... — Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G are the future – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/inside-ces-2018-ai-big-data-and-5g-are-the-future/?ftag=TREe09998f&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler takes us behind the scenes at CES 2018 and explains why high speed mobile wireless, big data, and machine learning are the business technology trends to watch. SaveSave [...]