There are plenty of tips and anecdotes and case studies and advice for “Creatives,” and a lot of it is very good stuff, but sometimes it feels like too much to digest. I thought I would focus on some base elements. Eight simple, maybe obvious things that are worth remembering.
8 Things Every Creative Should Know
- Los Angeles Street Art — Los Angeles Street Art – Steve Mnich – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@stevemnich/los-angeles-street-art-f1e12b764bf3Few cities around the world offer a landscape as sprawling, cultured and creative as the urban canvas of Los Angeles. SaveSave [...]
- 12 dazzling examples of direct mail d... — 12 dazzling examples of direct mail design | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/features/12-dazzling-examples-of-direct-mail-design?ref=donvy.comTop tips for designing direct mail that’s impossible to ignore. [...]
- How To Make Perfect Coffee No Matter ... — How To Make Perfect Coffee No Matter Which Coffee Maker You Choose | Coachhttp://www.coachmag.co.uk/healthy-eating/5243/how-to-make-perfect-coffee-no-matter-which-coffee-maker-you-choose?_mout=1&utm_campaign=coach_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletterMake a fantastic cup every time with this comprehensive guide to using five different types of coffee maker SaveSave [...]
- Introducing Engadget’s 2017 hol... — Introducing Engadget’s 2017 holiday gift guide!https://www.engadget.com/2017/11/06/engadget-holiday-gift-guide-2017/Behold: our 2017 holiday gift guide, where we’ve curated 119 recommendations, running the gamut from laptops and fitness trackers, to smart speakers and kitchen… [...]
- The Digital Nomad’s Guide To Working ... — The Digital Nomad’s Guide To Working From Anywhere On Earthhttps://www.fastcompany.com/3068312/the-digital-nomads-guide-to-working-from-anywhere-on-eThe work-anywhere, travel-the-world fringe lifestyle is going mainstream–and these apps, services, and events are here to help. [...]