California-based startup LIFX has released a new version of its light bulbs that is far more ahead of regular smart bulbs. Instead of just smarten up your home’s lighting; the new bulb wants to smarten up something else, your security camera.
LIFX’s new smart bulb comes as an aid to your security camera
- 12 Things You Should Delete From Your... — [...]
- Apple iOS 12 Coming this Fall! — Apple iOS 12: Cheat sheet – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/apple-ios-12-cheat-sheet/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472With iOS 12, Apple adds security features, performance enhancements, Group FaceTime, ARKit 2, and more. Typically Apple holds a special event in mid-to-late September where new iPhone hardware that comes pre-installed with the latest version of iOS is debuted and demoed. I expect that this year will follow a [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]
- Report: Facebook gave data to Chinese... — [...]
- Attention PGP Users: New Vulnerabilit... — Attention PGP Users: New Vulnerabilities Require You To Take Action Now | Electronic Frontier Foundationhttps://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/05/attention-pgp-users-new-vulnerabilities-require-you-take-action-nowUPDATE (5/14/18): More information has been released. See EFF’s more detailed explanation and analysis here.A group of European security researchers have released a warning about a set of vulnerabilities affecting users of PGP and S/MIME. EFF has been in communication with [...]