From medium.com: Both coffee and beer (in moderation) have shown to be helpful when you’re working on certain types of tasks, however, you shouldn’t drink either when you need to do detail-oriented or analytical projects like your finances.
Coffee vs. beer: which drink makes you more creative?
- Creator Driven Marketplace: Don’... — Don’t Forget To Be Awesome – DFTBAhttps://store.dftba.comWe help creative people make a living doing the work they love. And, of course, we want their customers and communities to have the best possible experience and receive high quality products. [...]
- 5 reasons to buy color-changing light... — 5 creative uses for color-changing smart lights – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/reasons-to-buy-color-changing-light-bulbs/Thinking about upgrading to color-changing smart lighting, but unsure of how you’d put it to use? We’ve got a couple of suggestions. [...]
- Wine prices to rise as bad weather br... — Wine prices to rise as bad weather brings worst harvest for 50 years | Business | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/mar/09/wine-prices-to-rise-as-bad-weather-brings-worst-harvest-for-50-years?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=266870&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2It’s the kind of bad news best served with a stiff drink: the price of standard supermarket wines such as prosecco and pinot grigio could rise by up to 30% this year as the impact of 2017’s disastrous [...]
- Top 10 Sites for Designers: December ... — Top 10 Sites for Designers: December 2017 Edition – HOW Designhttp://www.howdesign.com/design-creativity/top-10-sites-for-designers/top-10-websites-for-designers-december-2017/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=hw-cbu-nl-171207&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=hw-nl-cbu-171211&utm_content=986427_EDT_HOW171211&utm_medium=emailThis latest edition of the Top 10 Websites for Designers includes a new creative critique platform, a fun color picker for the real world and more. [...]
- 9 Ways to Become More Creative in the... — 9 Ways to Become More Creative in the Next 10 Minuteshttps://medium.com/the-mission/9-ways-to-become-more-creative-in-the-next-10-minutes-aebd823ebb93Modern culture often labels creativity as natural gift. Artists get showered with praise and proclamations of “you’re so talented,” but truthfully, talent has little to do with it. [...]