From medium.com: Both coffee and beer (in moderation) have shown to be helpful when you’re working on certain types of tasks, however, you shouldn’t drink either when you need to do detail-oriented or analytical projects like your finances.
Coffee vs. beer: which drink makes you more creative?
- Coffee vs beer: Which drink makes you... — Coffee vs beer: Which drink makes you more creative? – Crew.cohttps://crew.co/blog/coffee-vs-beer-effects-on-creativity/?utm_source=Crew+Newsletter&utm_campaign=0dd006bf3d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_21&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7f313472f5-0dd006bf3d-319279801&mc_cid=0dd006bf3d&mc_eid=914dfb8739Neuroscientists have studied the “eureka moment” in order to produce moments of insight, you need to feel relaxed so for you is it Coffee or Beer? [...]
- Think pink! How rosé became the booze... — Think pink! How rosé became the booze of choice for millennials | Life and style | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/18/think-pink-how-rose-became-the-booze-of-choice-for-millennials?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=235552&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Sales of the pink wine are booming – thanks to its Instagram-friendly hues, some trendy rebrands and a hot summer. But it’s not just thirsty twentysomethings we’ve got to thank for its renaissance. Lorna Andrews, a fashion influencer [...]
- Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed ... — News: Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed to Comply With Data Protection Lawshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16412/googles-deepmind-trial-failed-to-comply-with-data-protectionA year-long investigation found that patients were not adequately informed that medical data would be used as part of a trial of Streams, a mobile app designed to help with the real-time detection of acute kidney injury (AKI). “There’s no doubt the huge potential that [...]
- Filipino graffiti artist fills the st... — Filipino graffiti artist fills the streets of Manila with Zaha Hadid-inspired wall art | DesignFaveshttps://www.designfaves.com/2017/06/filipino-graffiti-artist-fills-the-streets-of-manila-with-zaha-hadid-inspired-wall-art#refnlThe Manila-based graffiti artist behind the street pseudonym Swtch Off only started developing his creative skills for graffiti seven years ago by filling up the back of his university notebooks with sketches instead of lectures. [...]
- Easy-Drinking Summer Wines: What the ... — Easy-Drinking Summer Wines: What the Experts Sip – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/easy-drinking-summer-wines-what-the-experts-sip-1497535434Lettie Teague asked top wine professionals what they’d be stocking their coolers with this summer. Their preferred bottles—reds, whites and rosés—have one thing in common: Each is a simple pleasure to drink. [...]