From medium.com: Both coffee and beer (in moderation) have shown to be helpful when you’re working on certain types of tasks, however, you shouldn’t drink either when you need to do detail-oriented or analytical projects like your finances.
Coffee vs. beer: which drink makes you more creative?
- Los Angeles Street Art — Los Angeles Street Art – Steve Mnich – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@stevemnich/los-angeles-street-art-f1e12b764bf3Few cities around the world offer a landscape as sprawling, cultured and creative as the urban canvas of Los Angeles. SaveSave [...]
- Working For Free Is Not An Opportunit... — Working For Free Is Not An Opportunity. – GROWTH MAFIA – Mediumhttps://medium.com/hi-my-name-is-jon/working-for-free-is-not-an-opportunity-bb07526b8c91If you’re a designer, they value the effect that your work will have in terms of making their business look professional and attracting clients. But they don’t value the creative work itself. Here’s the thing. As a creative professional, the greatest opportunity that anyone [...]
- Adobe Max conference introduces more ... — Adobe Max conference introduces more AI integration for creative artists – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/adobe-max-more-ai-integration-for-creative-artists/?bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472&ftag=TRE684d531The Adobe Max Creativity Conference is revealing more tools and enhancements for creative artists around the world. Here are highlights of the keynote presentation. [...]
- How to Stay Creative — How to Stay Creative – prototyprhttps://blog.prototypr.io/how-to-stay-creative-1a70ea0f9ca5in a world overflowing with distractions… [...]
- The Case For The Creative Agency — The Case For The Creative Agency – Wieden+Kennedy – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@WiedenKennedy/the-case-for-the-creative-agency-471b7e491a59These are challenging times. That’s precisely why the (truly) creative agency matters more than ever, says Wieden+Kennedy global president… [...]