Is building our own starship Enterprise possible? Will we ever travel between the stars as easily as they do in Star Trek? JJ Abrams’ new feature, Star Trek Into Darkness, hits the screen in a golden age of scientific discoveries. HISTORY is there, giving viewers a deep look behind the scenes, on the set, and into the science–amazing new exoplanets, the physics of Warp drive, and the ideas behind how we might one day live in a Star Trek Universe.
Star Trek: Secrets of the Universe
- After half a season, ‘Star Trek: Disc... — After half a season, ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ is worth paying forhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/13/star-trek-discovery-is-worth-the-money/It might be frustrating to pay for CBS All Access, but ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ is worth it. [...]
- 10 of the best contemporary art space... — 10 of the best contemporary art spaces in south-east Asia | Travel | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/nov/06/southeast-asia-10-best-independent-contemporary-art-spaces?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=251331&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Artists in Myanmar, Cambodia and across south-east Asia produce work in a climate of authoritarianism – and often in open defiance of it. Here are 10 spaces that promote their artistic freedom and independence SaveSave SaveSave [...]
- The Digital Nomad’s Guide To Working ... — The Digital Nomad’s Guide To Working From Anywhere On Earthhttps://www.fastcompany.com/3068312/the-digital-nomads-guide-to-working-from-anywhere-on-eThe work-anywhere, travel-the-world fringe lifestyle is going mainstream–and these apps, services, and events are here to help. [...]
- Meet Your New Data-Driven Travel Agen... — Meet Your New Data-Driven Travel Agent – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/travel/meet-your-next-travel-agent-diy-artificial-intelligence.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits&_r=1DIY travel booking gets a helping hand from new services — some of them based on artificial intelligence — that help refine your choice of destinations, hotels and flights. [...]
- 25 Secrets From the World’s Mos... — 25 Secrets From the World’s Most Frugal Frequent Travelershttp://www.wisebread.com/25-secrets-from-the-worlds-most-frugal-frequent-travelers?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsFrom booking to baggage, these frequent travelers have been there and done that. Here are their best tips for taking the hassle and hidden expenses out of travel. [...]