Last night on The Daily Show, David Sedaris talks to Jon Stewart about his 9th book, “Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls,” a collection of narrative essays released on April 23, 2013. It debuted at the Number One Spot on the New York Times Bestseller List.
Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls
- The Daily Show Presents: The Donald J... — Trump Twitter Libraryhttp://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/trump-twitter-libraryThe Daily Show Presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library, the first of its kind, showcasing our Commander in Chief’s preferred vessel for communicating with the public, his Twitter feed. [...]
- How to Argue with a Cat: A Human̵... — How to Argue with a Cat: A Human’s Guide to the Art of Persuasion – Kindle edition by Jay Heinrichs, Natalie Palmer-Sutton. Reference Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BVDDVZ2/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_i_c_M59gBbZSMBKAFLearn how to persuade cats—the world’s most skeptical and cautious negotiators—with this primer on rhetoric and argument from the New York Times bestselling author of Thank You for Arguing! [...]
- Duterte reads ‘Economics for Dummies’... — A dummy gives a lecture, who’s listening? [...]
- Hope, when there is no hope left — “I have not done my duty … to protect people … from laws that are not designed to rehabilitate, but to destroy.” –For The People S01E05 For the People (TV Series 2018– ) – IMDbhttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt6437276/Created by Paul William Davies. With Jasmin Savoy Brown, Wesam Keesh, Britt Robertson, Rahvaunia. Set in the Southern District of New [...]
- How to Retain More of Every Book You ... — How to Retain More of Every Book You Read – Personal Growth – Mediumhttps://medium.com/personal-growth/how-to-retain-more-of-every-book-you-read-3bb9fa45f49dFinishing a book is easy, young man. Understanding it is harder. [...]