From cultofmac.com: Subtitles is pretty handy to have if all you ever need to do is grab an SRT file once in a while. Just drag the video file onto the app and it’ll search for the movie or TV show and fetch the subtitle file. The app will download that file to the same directory as the original movie file, and will rename it to match that file.
Free ‘Subtitles’ App For TV Shows And Movies
- Best Startup of CES 2018 — Presenting the Best of CES 2018 winners!https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/11/best-of-ces-2018-winners/Black Box VR is building the gym of the future. Using the HTC Vive, motion-tracking controllers and specially designed workout equipment, Black Box turns exercise into a video game. The plan is to set up a boutique gym in San Francisco this year, where members can strap into a [...]
- LG Display’s giant rollable OLE... — LG Display’s giant rollable OLED TV is indistinguishable from magichttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/08/lg-display-giant-rollable-oled-4k-tv/Now you see it, now you don’t. [...]
- Apple Releases Final Cut Pro X 10.4 w... — Apple Releases Final Cut Pro X 10.4 with 360-Degree VR Video Editinghttps://www.idropnews.com/news/apple-releases-final-cut-pro-x-10-4-360-degree-vr-video-editing/58496/Apple has released Final Cut Pro X 10.4 on Thursday, alongside the arrival of the iMac Pro. In addition, the company also released updates for Logic Pro X, Motion and Compressor. SaveSave [...]
- The Best TV Shows of 2017 — Emily Nussbaum: The Best TV Shows of 2017 | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/2017-in-review/definitely-not-a-top-ten-list-the-best-tv-shows-of-2017?mbid=nl_Daily%20123017&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12654648&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1302620420&spReportId=MTMwMjYyMDQyMAS2They’re mostly shows that took big risks; but, equally important, they offered big pleasures. [...]
- Apple Removes Violent Games from App ... — Apple Removes Violent Games from App Store Amid Philippine Drug Warhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/app-store-violent-game-removals-urged-asian-network-people-use-drugs/56857/An open letter which was sent to Apple CEO Tim Cook on behalf of The Asian Network of People Who Use Drugs (ANPUD) has resulted in the iPhone maker removing “a number of games” whose storylines appeared to glorify the ongoing Philippine drug wars from [...]