From hybridcars.com: Toyota joined forces with upstart Silicon Valley electric carmaker Tesla Motors to co-develop and co-engineer the latest all-electric RAV4. Toyota did the vehicle’s design, ride and handling, safety systems and its human-machine interface. Tesla supplied the RAV’s electric drivetrain, including the battery and electric motor, which it shares with Tesla’s base Model S luxury sedan. The battery-powered RAV4 is available for sale only through select dealers in California’s major metro market areas of Los Angeles / Orange County, the San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego and Sacramento.
Toyota’s 2013 All-Electric RAV4 SUV
- 5 logo design trends for 2018 — 5 logo design trends for 2018 | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/features/logo-design-trends?ref=donvy.comWe forecast the five biggest trends that will shape logo design in 2018. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Best Startup of CES 2018 — Presenting the Best of CES 2018 winners!https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/11/best-of-ces-2018-winners/Black Box VR is building the gym of the future. Using the HTC Vive, motion-tracking controllers and specially designed workout equipment, Black Box turns exercise into a video game. The plan is to set up a boutique gym in San Francisco this year, where members can strap into a [...]
- Web Design Trends 2018: What Will Mak... — Web Design Trends 2018: What Will Make an Impact This Year?https://www.shopify.ca/partners/blog/web-design-trends-2018?ref=donvy.comLast year, web design trends were very much about web animations and micro interactions, conversational interfaces, and chatbots, design sprints and bespoke illustrations.We wanted to know which trends will make an impact in 2018. SaveSave [...]
- Which museums are taking part in the ... — Which museums are taking part in the upcoming free-admission day? Here's the complete list – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-free-museums-day-20180102-story.htmlDozens of Southern California museums will offer free admission on Jan. 28, saving upward of $25 per person. Here’s who’s participating in the Museums Free-for-All. [...]
- If You Care About Cities, Apple’... — https://www.wired.com/story/apple-campus/?mbid=nl_122917_daily_list1_p4The architecture and design of the years-in-the-making Apple Park are brilliant. How it fits into the world around it? Not so much. [...]