From hybridcars.com: Toyota joined forces with upstart Silicon Valley electric carmaker Tesla Motors to co-develop and co-engineer the latest all-electric RAV4. Toyota did the vehicle’s design, ride and handling, safety systems and its human-machine interface. Tesla supplied the RAV’s electric drivetrain, including the battery and electric motor, which it shares with Tesla’s base Model S luxury sedan. The battery-powered RAV4 is available for sale only through select dealers in California’s major metro market areas of Los Angeles / Orange County, the San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego and Sacramento.
Toyota’s 2013 All-Electric RAV4 SUV
- 2018 OLED iPhones Expected to Use Big... — 2018 OLED iPhones Expected to Use Bigger L-Shaped Batteries – Apple iPhone 8 Plushttp://sea.pcmag.com/apple-iphone-8-plus/18588/news/2018-oled-iphones-expected-to-use-bigger-l-shaped-batteriesBy utilizing an L-shape design, Apple can squeeze more capacity inside the iPhone casing. [...]
- The ultimate guide to GIF design — The ultimate guide to GIF design | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/advice/the-ultimate-guide-to-gif-design?ref=donvy.comA GIF can capture a mood or convey a message in seconds. We share some essential tips on how to get started making your own. [...]
- Software Design Is In Crisis. Here’s ... — Software Design Is In Crisis. Here’s How To Fix Ithttps://www.fastcodesign.com/90152743/software-design-is-in-crisisDesign is struggling to scale with the applications it supports because design is still bespoke–full of tailor-made solutions for individual problems. InVision’s Marco Suarez’s proposes a way forward. [...]
- How to design for Virtual Reality — How to design for Virtual Reality – Inborn Experience – Mediumhttps://medium.com/inborn-experience/how-to-design-for-virtual-reality-66d62e88791?ref=donvy.comToday we’re going to talk about Virtual Reality, yes, the trendy thing everyone is talking about. Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, all that kind of stuff. But we’re going to talk more specifically about User Experience and User Interface in VR, and for everyone’s [...]
- 7 Rules of Perfect Portfolio Websites — 7 Rules of Perfect Portfolio Websites | Inspirationfeedhttp://inspirationfeed.com/articles/design-articles/rules-portfolio-websites/?ct=t(Design_Digest_14_11-09-2017)&mc_cid=32b3178b8c&mc_eid=c6fb01f586If your field of work is design, photography, 3D, or web design, you probably already know how essential it is to have an impressive portfolio website. While it’s certainly nice to have an actual physical portfolio to show to potential clients, an online portfolio website is a lot [...]