From hybridcars.com: Toyota joined forces with upstart Silicon Valley electric carmaker Tesla Motors to co-develop and co-engineer the latest all-electric RAV4. Toyota did the vehicle’s design, ride and handling, safety systems and its human-machine interface. Tesla supplied the RAV’s electric drivetrain, including the battery and electric motor, which it shares with Tesla’s base Model S luxury sedan. The battery-powered RAV4 is available for sale only through select dealers in California’s major metro market areas of Los Angeles / Orange County, the San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego and Sacramento.
Toyota’s 2013 All-Electric RAV4 SUV
- 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designe... — 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designer Should Follow in 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/18-twitter-accounts-every-web-designer-should-follow-in-2018/?ref=donvy.comWhen you think about social media marketing for your web design business, you may be inclined to focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Dribbble. After all, visuals play a major part in the conversations that take place there and you are [...]
- 3 Essential Design Trends, May 2018 — 3 Essential Design Trends, May 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/3-essential-design-trends-may-2018/Attention grabbing designs are a goal for almost any project. But there are some techniques that draw users in faster than others. Those are just the elements that this month’s trends are all about. From funky, tiny navigation, to fun cut out and layers, to fast movement [...]
- Things Designers Should Know About SE... — Things Designers Should Know About SEO In 2018 — Smashing Magazinehttps://www.smashingmagazine.com/2018/05/things-designers-should-know-about-seo-2018/?ref=donvy.comSearch engines have evolved in leaps and bounds these past few years. This year, there are a number of things that need to be kept in mind with regard to SEO. This article aims to provide all the information you need to know. [...]
- UPS has new electric trucks that look... — UPS has new electric trucks that look straight out of a Pixar moviehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/05/09/ups-electric-trucks-arrival/UPS has revealed sleek new electric trucks that look like they’ve rolled straight out of Pixar’s Cars series. The company revealed it’s working with vehicle manufacturer Arrival on a pilot fleet of 35 lightweight electric trucks that look far more futuristic than the [...]
- Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy... — What an excruciatingly miniscule amount of effort for the largest social media platform. But then again, not all members of this community are human beings. Followers you say? Technically they’re bots. Just like their master! Clearly he’s not human. </donvy> Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy Sites to Weed out Fake Newshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-will-suppress-certain-news-sites-weed-fake-news/70562/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05042018&utm_term=NewsletterDuring a speech this week at [...]