From Brand New: Last month, without much fanfare, Facebook introduced a revised version of its “f Logo” which is meant to be used to promote an organization’s or person’s presence on Facebook. Along with the new “f Logo” also comes an official brand page and a revised set of icons for all the different services/pages found throughout the Facebook universe.
Facebook’s Radically New “f” Logo
- 12 Things You Should Delete From Your... — [...]
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- A week of Facebook scandals puts the ... — [...]
- Report: Facebook gave data to Chinese... — [...]
- Facebook is under fire and may face f... — Facebook is under fire and may face fines — again — for potentially mishandling users’ data – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/06/04/facebook-is-under-fire-and-may-face-fines-once-again-for-potentially-mishandling-users-data/?utm_term=.a5c5bd18f223Facebook’s arrangements with Amazon, Apple, BlackBerry and Samsung that allowed their devices to access data from the social network’s users could further expose Facebook to steep fines and other penalties. [...]