From Brand New: Last month, without much fanfare, Facebook introduced a revised version of its “f Logo” which is meant to be used to promote an organization’s or person’s presence on Facebook. Along with the new “f Logo” also comes an official brand page and a revised set of icons for all the different services/pages found throughout the Facebook universe.
Facebook’s Radically New “f” Logo
- “Wired” reports on Facebo... — [...]
- Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, a... — Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, and That’s Bad – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/instagram-is-turning-into-facebook-and-thats-bad-1517422670Facebook Inc. has owned Instagram since 2012 but the two have felt totally different—until recently, when Instagram started using many of the same digital tricks Facebook pioneered to keep you scrolling longer. Part of what made Instagram great was that your main feed was a stream [...]
- Facebook and Google a menace to socie... — George Soros: Facebook and Google a menace to society | Business | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Billionaire warns of ‘far-reaching adverse consequences’ for democracy and says social media companies’ ‘days are numbered’ [...]
- 5 logo design trends for 2018 — 5 logo design trends for 2018 | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/features/logo-design-trends?ref=donvy.comWe forecast the five biggest trends that will shape logo design in 2018. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Investors Join Calls for Facebook, Tw... — https://www.wired.com/story/investors-join-calls-for-facebook-twitter-to-take-more-responsibility/?mbid=nl_011318_daily_list3_p3Activist investors filed shareholder resolutions asking Facebook and Twitter to take more responsibility for content on their sites, highlighting how concerns about the power of big tech firms is moving from Washington to Wall Street. SaveSave [...]