In the Philippines, election season is more like hunting season. Rivals simply rub out their opponents instead of defeating them at the polls. In the 2010 election year alone, more than 100 people were killed due to political violence. VICE follows the cycle of violence in this gun-crazy island nation all the way from an underground factory where illicit weapons are made to the villages full of young men who can’t wait to get their hands on them.
- Duterte: The time has come for federa... — Is it time again for despotism? Dictatorship? With the removal of term limits latched on our supreme leader’s Federalism, we have clearly lost our way. The Filipino has either been blindsided, lied to, or is just plain stupid. </donvy> [...]
- Guns in the Philippines, and more har... — “Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants to give the public 42,000 guns in the fight against drug traffickers.” [...]
- The NRA: Keep Your Hands Off My Dog... — [...]
- HBO Original Documentary David Bowie:... — HBO Original Documentary David Bowie: The Last Five Years Debut in Asia July 15 on HBO @ ClickTheCity TVhttps://www.clickthecity.com/tv/a/35008/hbo-original-documentary-david-bowie-the-last-five-years-debut-in-asia-july-15-on-hboIn the last years of his life, David Bowie ended nearly a decade of silence to engage in an extraordinary burst of activity, producing two groundbreaking albums and a musical. Exploring this unexpected end to a remarkable [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]