From linkedin.com: Bad colleagues can wreak havoc. One of the signs of a bad coworker is a pattern of persistent undermining—intentionally hindering a colleague’s success, reputation, or relationships. If you’ve ever had a coworker actively interfere with your productivity, try to make you look bad, steal your ideas, or give you false information, you’ve been the victim of undermining.
- HBO Original Documentary David Bowie:... — HBO Original Documentary David Bowie: The Last Five Years Debut in Asia July 15 on HBO @ ClickTheCity TVhttps://www.clickthecity.com/tv/a/35008/hbo-original-documentary-david-bowie-the-last-five-years-debut-in-asia-july-15-on-hboIn the last years of his life, David Bowie ended nearly a decade of silence to engage in an extraordinary burst of activity, producing two groundbreaking albums and a musical. Exploring this unexpected end to a remarkable [...]
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- Attention PGP Users: New Vulnerabilit... — Attention PGP Users: New Vulnerabilities Require You To Take Action Now | Electronic Frontier Foundationhttps://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/05/attention-pgp-users-new-vulnerabilities-require-you-take-action-nowUPDATE (5/14/18): More information has been released. See EFF’s more detailed explanation and analysis here.A group of European security researchers have released a warning about a set of vulnerabilities affecting users of PGP and S/MIME. EFF has been in communication with [...]
- How To Be Happy In Today’s Crazy Worl... — How To Be Happy In Today’s Crazy World: 3 Secrets From Research – Barking Up The Wrong Treehttps://www.bakadesuyo.com/2018/04/how-to-be-happy-2/You’re not crazy. In many ways the modern world is working against your happiness. Your needs are not being met. Here’s what the research says about how to be happy. [...]
- Once a target, always a target: If yo... — Once a target, always a target: If you’re hit by hackers you’re likely to be hit again | ZDNethttps://www.zdnet.com/article/once-a-target-always-a-target-if-youre-hit-by-hackers-youre-likely-to-be-hit-again/?bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756&cval=cnet-nl-zd&ftag=CAD-04-10aag0g&promo=404&s_cid=e404&tag=nl.e404.em&ttag=e404The number of organisations that have fallen victim to cyber-attackers only to fall victim a second time is on the up. [...]