From linkedin.com: Bad colleagues can wreak havoc. One of the signs of a bad coworker is a pattern of persistent undermining—intentionally hindering a colleague’s success, reputation, or relationships. If you’ve ever had a coworker actively interfere with your productivity, try to make you look bad, steal your ideas, or give you false information, you’ve been the victim of undermining.
- Life As Seen Through A Photographer’s... — Life As Seen Through A Photographer’s Lens: Jacob Lund | YouWorkForThemhttp://blog.youworkforthem.com/2017/09/29/life-as-seen-through-a-photographers-lens-jacob-lund/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Life%20As%20Seen%20Through%20A%20Photographers%20Lens%20%20Select%20YWFT%20Fonts%20On%20Sale&utm_content=Life%20As%20Seen%20Through%20A%20Photographers%20Lens%20%20Select%20YWFT%20Fonts%20On%20Sale+CID_ab1a3bb592237dc205c0ae42f1e30c61&utm_source=newsletter&utm_term=Read%20MoreJacob Lund is a prolific photographer from Denmark whose career in photography began as a hobby while he spent time shooting images of parkour. He found a great deal of enjoyment through the activity, and as time went on, others started taking an interest in [...]
- A simple exercise for getting your pr... — How to figure out your priorities in life: Forget about work and relationships — Quartzhttps://qz.com/1091075/a-simple-exercise-for-getting-your-priorities-straight-forget-about-work-and-relationships/Sometimes there’s a difference between what matters to you and what nourishes you. [...]
- Education Isn’t the Key to a Go... — Why Education is a Limited Determinant of Mobility – The Atlantichttps://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/09/education-and-economic-mobility/541041/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsA growing body of research debunks the idea that school quality is the main determinant of economic mobility. [...]
- 3 Problems With AI That Only Design C... — https://www.fastcodesign.com/90144510/3-problems-with-ai-only-designers-can-solveIn an era when users have to theorize about how algorithms work, design has never been more necessary. AI is in desperate need of designers–in part, because machine learning products often originate in the world of research, where design principles are rarely applied. [...]
- The Pao Effect Is What Happens After ... — https://www.wired.com/story/the-pao-effect-is-what-happens-after-lean-in?mbid=nl_092117_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Ellen Pao’s Reset is ushering in a new corporate code. We should listen. There were so many times Ellen Pao could have taken money in exchange for silence. Before she filed her gender discrimination lawsuit against the tony venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, she could have negotiated a severance, preserving relationships. She [...]