From linkedin.com: Bad colleagues can wreak havoc. One of the signs of a bad coworker is a pattern of persistent undermining—intentionally hindering a colleague’s success, reputation, or relationships. If you’ve ever had a coworker actively interfere with your productivity, try to make you look bad, steal your ideas, or give you false information, you’ve been the victim of undermining.
- Blind: An Anonymous Community for Tec... — Blind is an anonymous community app for the workplace. Users are grouped by company and industry – letting you share news, ask questions, offer support and interact honestly with verified professionals. Connect with your coworkers based on interests and topics, not levels or titles. Benchmark your career with others just like you. [...]
- Should we stop keeping pets? Why more... — Should we stop keeping pets? Why more and more ethicists say yes | Life and style | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/aug/01/should-we-stop-keeping-pets-why-more-and-more-ethicists-say-yes?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=237572&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Ninety per cent of Britons think of their pet as part of the family – 16% even included them on the last census. But recent research into animals’ emotional lives has cast doubt on the ethics of [...]
- Blockchain technology in the banking ... — Blockchain technology in the banking sector | LinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-technology-banking-sector-naveen-joshi?trk=eml-email_feed_ecosystem_digest_01-recommended_articles-11-Unknown&midToken=AQFV9bBOP56j9Q&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=0hWVuK8hzaMTQ1The blockchain is the underlying technology for crypto currencies like Bitcoin. Experts say that implementing blockchain technology in banking sector [...]
- Absence is not a hole to be filled; — “Absence is not a hole to be filled; it’s an opportunity to experience the worth of our relationships, an opportunity to give ourselves, not as local presences, but as persons. Absence allows us to be intentional in our self-manifestation, not merely appearing or showing up, but actively crafting an expression of our interior lives in [...]
- Photographers are in jeopardy as Goog... — Photographers are in jeopardy as Google AI is editing photos like a prohttps://medium.com/the-technews/photographers-are-in-jeopardy-as-google-ai-is-editing-photos-like-a-pro-f3df90ee0eaeOn Thursday, Google’s research lab published Creatism, the results of an experimental deep learning program to test the ability of an artificially intelligent computer to create subjective art. [...]