From blacklapel.com: Very much like getting a custom suit, discovering the right cologne for you has a lot with to do with knowing yourself. Are you a t-shirt and jeans kind of bro? Or are you The Most Interesting Man In The World? A fresh citrusy scent will work better with the former and a leathery spicy scent with the latter. Having an idea for the way you’ll dress and knowing who you are will allow you to have a better idea of whether you want to smell like lemon or leather. And that knowledge will help you avoid falling prey to the latest craze scent that’s being peddled.
Guide to colognes
- If by Rudyard Kipling – Inspira... — “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being [...]
- 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Office... — 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Officer Revealed in Naomi Campbell Interviewhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/6-secrets-apples-chief-design-officer-revealed-in-naomi-campbell-interview/67571/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=04042018&utm_term=NewsletterApple Chief Design Officer Jony Ive is an influential man. Not just at Cupertino, but in the entire technology industry. Indeed, the products and services [...]
- How to Retain More of Every Book You ... — How to Retain More of Every Book You Read – Personal Growth – Mediumhttps://medium.com/personal-growth/how-to-retain-more-of-every-book-you-read-3bb9fa45f49dFinishing a book is easy, young man. Understanding it is harder. [...]
- Ethical Design: The Practical Getting... — Ethical Design: The Practical Getting-Started Guide — Smashing Magazinehttps://www.smashingmagazine.com/2018/03/ethical-design-practical-getting-started-guide/?ref=donvy.comAs designers and developers, we have an obligation to build experiences that are better than the norm where design features are meticulously being built to exploit human behavior and make us addicts of social media. This article explains how unethical design happens, and how to do ethical [...]
- Top Hollywood director’s new iPhone m... — Top Hollywood director’s new iPhone movie makes its debut | Cult of Machttps://www.cultofmac.com/530665/top-hollywood-directors-new-iphone-movies-makes-debut/Director Steven Soderbergh’s new psychological thriller, Unsane, which was shot on an iPhone, premiered at the Berlin Film Festival this week. The movie was shot over the course of just two weeks, considerably shorter than the typical shooting schedule on a feature film. [...]