From blacklapel.com: Very much like getting a custom suit, discovering the right cologne for you has a lot with to do with knowing yourself. Are you a t-shirt and jeans kind of bro? Or are you The Most Interesting Man In The World? A fresh citrusy scent will work better with the former and a leathery spicy scent with the latter. Having an idea for the way you’ll dress and knowing who you are will allow you to have a better idea of whether you want to smell like lemon or leather. And that knowledge will help you avoid falling prey to the latest craze scent that’s being peddled.
Guide to colognes
- Ethical fashion brands you’ll love to... — Ethical Fashion Brands You’ll Love To Wearhttp://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/fashion-news/best-ethical-fashion-brands-to-know-sustainable-fashion-84169From Stella McCartney to H&M, we’ve round up the best ethical fashion brands you’re going to want to shop from right now. Green is the new black, people, because ethical fashion is higher than ever on the agenda for brands across the board from luxury, to high street. [...]
- Legal weed in California: A consumer&... — Legal weed in California: A consumer’s guidehttp://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-cannabis-consumer-guide-20180420-htmlstory.htmlThe recreational use of marijuana became legal in California on Jan. 1. The state is now home to the country’s largest legal pot market. From how to buy it to where to smoke it, your guide to legal pot in California. [...]
- If by Rudyard Kipling – Inspira... — “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being [...]
- 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Office... — 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Officer Revealed in Naomi Campbell Interviewhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/6-secrets-apples-chief-design-officer-revealed-in-naomi-campbell-interview/67571/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=04042018&utm_term=NewsletterApple Chief Design Officer Jony Ive is an influential man. Not just at Cupertino, but in the entire technology industry. Indeed, the products and services [...]
- How to Retain More of Every Book You ... — How to Retain More of Every Book You Read – Personal Growth – Mediumhttps://medium.com/personal-growth/how-to-retain-more-of-every-book-you-read-3bb9fa45f49dFinishing a book is easy, young man. Understanding it is harder. [...]