From blacklapel.com: Very much like getting a custom suit, discovering the right cologne for you has a lot with to do with knowing yourself. Are you a t-shirt and jeans kind of bro? Or are you The Most Interesting Man In The World? A fresh citrusy scent will work better with the former and a leathery spicy scent with the latter. Having an idea for the way you’ll dress and knowing who you are will allow you to have a better idea of whether you want to smell like lemon or leather. And that knowledge will help you avoid falling prey to the latest craze scent that’s being peddled.
Guide to colognes
- The WIRED Guide to Hyperloop — https://www.wired.com/story/guide-hyperloop/Everything you ever wanted to know about Elon Musk’s fever-dream train-in-a-tube. [...]
- The WIRED Guide to the Blockchain — https://www.wired.com/story/guide-blockchain/It’s super secure and slightly hard to understand, but the idea of creating tamper-proof databases has captured the attention of everyone from anarchist techies to staid bankers. [...]
- The WIRED Guide to Drones — https://www.wired.com/story/guide-drones/Everything you need to know about the tiny flyers that are going to fill the skies, transforming entire industries for the better—and worse. [...]
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]