From quirky.com: Cube Tube is a vertical ice cube tray that prevents you from spilling water while transporting a full tray of water to your freezer. It also provides the user better control while dropping the ice into a drink. Just fill the tube, insert the divider, seal the tube and freeze. Once it’s frozen, hit the flexible bottom against a hard surface. This will loosen up the ice to be pulled out (and probably relieve some stress). The tube is designed with a slight draft to make pulling the ice out easier.
Quirky Cube Tube
- We try Japan’s non-melting ice ... — We try Japan’s non-melting ice cream to see if it’s for real – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/we-try-out-japans-non-melting-ice-cream-to-see-if-its-for-real/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Kanazawa Ice’s non-melting ice cream lasted longer under the hot Tokyo sun than I did. It’s made with polyphenol liquid extracted from strawberries, which apparently makes it harder for the water and oil in the ice cream to separate, allowing the popsicle [...]
- This Little Robot Finds Leaks in Wate... — News: This Little Robot Finds Leaks in Water, Gas Pipeshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16698/this-little-robot-finds-leaks-in-water-gas-pipesA group of researchers from MIT have developed a small robot that can inspect water and gas pipes from the inside to locate leaks before they become a big problem. “These leaks not only make shortages worse but also can cause serious structural damage to buildings [...]
- What it’s like to ship yourself overn... — What it’s like to ship yourself overnight on Cabin’s sleep pod bus | TechCrunchhttps://techcrunch.com/2017/07/22/cabin-sleep-pod-bus-review/A round trip Cabin between Los Angeles and San Francisco costs $230. What you get with Cabin is a sleep pod, bedding, free Wi-Fi, complimentary water, nighttime tea, coffee, earplugs and a melatonin supplement. You can store up to two pieces of [...]
- Think pink! How rosé became the booze... — Think pink! How rosé became the booze of choice for millennials | Life and style | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/18/think-pink-how-rose-became-the-booze-of-choice-for-millennials?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=235552&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Sales of the pink wine are booming – thanks to its Instagram-friendly hues, some trendy rebrands and a hot summer. But it’s not just thirsty twentysomethings we’ve got to thank for its renaissance. Lorna Andrews, a fashion influencer [...]
- Do compression sports clothes really ... — Do compression sports clothes really improve performance? | Life and style | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jun/19/under-pressure-do-compression-sports-clothes-really-improve-performance?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=231410&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2A recent study funded by Nike appears to pour cold water on the supposed performance benefits of compression clothing. They found no difference in the levels of fatigue between those wearing compression garments and those wearing normal shorts. [...]