From quirky.com: Cube Tube is a vertical ice cube tray that prevents you from spilling water while transporting a full tray of water to your freezer. It also provides the user better control while dropping the ice into a drink. Just fill the tube, insert the divider, seal the tube and freeze. Once it’s frozen, hit the flexible bottom against a hard surface. This will loosen up the ice to be pulled out (and probably relieve some stress). The tube is designed with a slight draft to make pulling the ice out easier.
Quirky Cube Tube
- 5 big revelations from Apple’s surpri... — 5 big revelations from Apple’s surprising Q2 earnings call | Cult of Machttps://www.cultofmac.com/545233/5-big-revelations-from-apples-surprising-q2-earnings-call/Apple blew analysts’ expectations out of the water this afternoon with its historic Q2 2018 earnings report that saw the company post the most revenue ever in the March quarter. Tim Cook and Apple CFO Luca Maestri were absolutely giddy during today’s call [...]
- 7 tips that will change the way you b... — 7 tips that will change the way you brew coffee at home – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/these-tips-will-change-the-way-you-brew-coffee-at-home/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Even a drip coffee machine can brew a cup with an artisanal flavor. There are a few techniques that can immediately improve the quality of your coffee, no matter how fancy (or basic) your coffee machine is. [...]
- Wine prices to rise as bad weather br... — Wine prices to rise as bad weather brings worst harvest for 50 years | Business | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/mar/09/wine-prices-to-rise-as-bad-weather-brings-worst-harvest-for-50-years?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=266870&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2It’s the kind of bad news best served with a stiff drink: the price of standard supermarket wines such as prosecco and pinot grigio could rise by up to 30% this year as the impact of 2017’s disastrous [...]
- We try Japan’s non-melting ice ... — We try Japan’s non-melting ice cream to see if it’s for real – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/we-try-out-japans-non-melting-ice-cream-to-see-if-its-for-real/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Kanazawa Ice’s non-melting ice cream lasted longer under the hot Tokyo sun than I did. It’s made with polyphenol liquid extracted from strawberries, which apparently makes it harder for the water and oil in the ice cream to separate, allowing the popsicle [...]
- This Little Robot Finds Leaks in Wate... — News: This Little Robot Finds Leaks in Water, Gas Pipeshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16698/this-little-robot-finds-leaks-in-water-gas-pipesA group of researchers from MIT have developed a small robot that can inspect water and gas pipes from the inside to locate leaks before they become a big problem. “These leaks not only make shortages worse but also can cause serious structural damage to buildings [...]