IntoNow from Yahoo! brings you an interactive second-screen TV viewing experience. Use IntoNow to discover new shows, discuss your favorites with friends, and learn more about whatever you’re into! IntoNow is a great source of recommendations for what’s on right now for you, based on what your friends are into. Find out what shows you share in common, get notified when you’re watching the same thing, and easily get more information. IntoNow makes sharing easy and fun. Just tap the green button and IntoNow will identify what you’re watching—even if it’s being aired for the first time. That’s where the magic comes in.
IntoNow from Yahoo!
- This is your brain on art — This is your brain on art – Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/lifestyle/your-brain-on-art/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_sa-kaufman-1218pm%3Ahomepage%2FstoryWhen we experience art, we feel connected to something larger. Why? If you think about it, having a great time at the theater defies logic in many ways. We’re surrounded by strangers, bombarded with unusual images and often faced with a wordless language of symbols. Yet, on [...]
- Emmy Awards reflect TV’s new wo... — Emmy Awards reflect TV's new world order – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-emmys-news-story-20170917-story.html#nt=oft07a-3gp1Who were the big winners at the 69th primetime Emmy Awards? Streaming video solidified its place as the vanguard for television creativity as Hulu’s “The Handmaid’s Tale” was honored with five statuettes including outstanding drama series at the 69th Emmy Awards. [...]
- Our TV Critics Debate the 2017 Emmy A... — Our TV Critics Debate the 2017 Emmy Award Nominations – The New York Timeshttps://nytimes.com/2017/07/13/arts/television/emmy-nomination-reactions-analysis.html?referer=James Poniewozik and Margaret Lyons hash out this year’s snubs, surprises and most worthy Emmy nominations. [...]
- The Equifax hack and how to protect y... — The Equifax hack and how to protect your family — all explained in 5 minuteshttps://medium.freecodecamp.org/the-equifax-hack-and-how-to-protect-your-family-all-explained-in-5-minutes-a2b5187cb6c0In 1989, the US government decided to concentrate our most sensitive data in the hands of three giant finance corporations: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. These three corporations now store our biographic information, every address we’ve ever lived at, and every major [...]
- How to delete Google from your life — How to delete Google from your life | TechConnecthttp://www.techconnect.com/video/81295/how-to-delete-google-from-your-life?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=tcon_nlt_techconnect_daily_2017-09-07Get rid of Google by deleting your account information and searching for alternative services. [...]