With half the carbs and half the calories, the new Coca-Cola C2 is Coke’s new mid-carb soda. CarbWire secured two bottles of Coke C2 for review and did a comparison test between Coca-Cola Classic, Diet Coke and Coca-Cola C2.
Newest New Coke C2
- UPS has new electric trucks that look... — UPS has new electric trucks that look straight out of a Pixar moviehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/05/09/ups-electric-trucks-arrival/UPS has revealed sleek new electric trucks that look like they’ve rolled straight out of Pixar’s Cars series. The company revealed it’s working with vehicle manufacturer Arrival on a pilot fleet of 35 lightweight electric trucks that look far more futuristic than the [...]
- Oculus Go review: Portable VR, no str... — Oculus Go review: $199 VR, no strings attached – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/products/oculus-go/review/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The first standalone VR system has arrived, no phone required. [...]
- Isle of Dogs review – a canine tale o... — Isle of Dogs review – a canine tale of strange beauty | Film | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/apr/01/isle-of-dogs-review-wes-anderson?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=269782&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2With none of the archness of his Fantastic Mr Fox, Wes Anderson’s gorgeous new stop-motion tale is a funny, touching, doggy delight [...]
- Facebook ending News Feed experiment ... — Facebook ending News Feed experiment condemned as ‘Orwellian’ | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/01/facebook-news-feed-experiment-media-posts?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=266179&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Company announces end to trial in which professional news posts were removed from users’ feeds in six countries. The backlash from news organizations in the affected countries was swift. “Facebook doesn’t think about consequences and has no interest at all in what is [...]
- Inside One Couple’s Experimental Trea... — The Experimental Drug Treatment to Cure Alzheimer’s Disease | Timehttp://time.com/5159880/please-be-the-drug/Peter, 77, is one of the 2,700 people around the world who are expected to volunteer to test what researchers believe could be the first drug to halt Alzheimer’s. Two-thirds of the volunteers will receive the drug, and one-third will get a placebo. They won’t know [...]