With half the carbs and half the calories, the new Coca-Cola C2 is Coke’s new mid-carb soda. CarbWire secured two bottles of Coke C2 for review and did a comparison test between Coca-Cola Classic, Diet Coke and Coca-Cola C2.
Newest New Coke C2
- This is what a 50-qubit quantum compu... — This is what a 50-qubit quantum computer looks likehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/this-is-what-a-50-qubit-quantum-computer-looks-like/From afar, it looks like a steampunk chandelier. An intricate collection of tubes and wires that culminate in a small steel cylinder at the bottom. It is, in fact, one of the most sophisticated quantum computers ever built. The processor inside has 50 quantum bits, or qubits, [...]
- How Smart a Traveler Are You? — https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/02/travel/29travel-tips-quiz.html?recid=0yegwVBeIsQ4Ndh1ovDtelZsTzB&sl_rec=thompson_sample_dedup_sticky&contentCollection=smarter-living&mData=articles%255B%255D%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.nytimes.com%252F2017%252F12%252F08%252Fsmarter-living%252Fblack-ice-driving.html%253Frecid%253D0yegwVBeIsQ4Ndh1ovDtelZsTzB%2526sl_l%253D1%2526sl_rec%253Dthompson_sample_dedup_sticky%26articles%255B%255D%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.nytimes.com%252Finteractive%252F2018%252F01%252F02%252Ftravel%252F29travel-tips-quiz.html%253Frecid%253D0yegwVBeIsQ4Ndh1ovDtelZsTzB%2526sl_rec%253Dthompson_sample_dedup_sticky&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=smarterLiving-promo-region®ion=smarterLiving-promo-region&WT.nav=smarterLiving-promo-region&_r=0How savvy a traveler are you? Here are a few questions, culled from recent articles in our Travel Tips collection, to test your travel smarts. SaveSave [...]
- The Best TV Shows of 2017 — Emily Nussbaum: The Best TV Shows of 2017 | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/2017-in-review/definitely-not-a-top-ten-list-the-best-tv-shows-of-2017?mbid=nl_Daily%20123017&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12654648&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1302620420&spReportId=MTMwMjYyMDQyMAS2They’re mostly shows that took big risks; but, equally important, they offered big pleasures. [...]
- The Best Movies of 2017 — The Best Movies of 2017 | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/2017-in-review/the-best-movies-of-2017?mbid=nl_Daily%20123017&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12654648&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1302620420&spReportId=MTMwMjYyMDQyMAS2The best movies aren’t only ones that include new voices; they’re also ones that include voices in new ways. [...]
- The Books We Loved in 2017 — The Books We Loved in 2017 | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/2017-in-review/the-books-we-loved-in-2017?mbid=nl_Daily%20123017&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12654648&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1302620420&spReportId=MTMwMjYyMDQyMAS2New Yorker writers pick their favorite reads in a year that too often seemed like fiction. SaveSave [...]