SENT will be the first major exhibit of phonecam art in the United States. We’ll explore the camera phone’s potential as a creative tool in two ways: through an online public dialogue in which amateur photographers and phonecam users around the world share mobile snapshots of their lives; and through an invitational exhibit in which professional photographers, artists, and public figures test the limits of creative possibilities offered by these hybrid devices.
America’s First PhoneCam Art Show
- This is what a 50-qubit quantum compu... — This is what a 50-qubit quantum computer looks likehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/this-is-what-a-50-qubit-quantum-computer-looks-like/From afar, it looks like a steampunk chandelier. An intricate collection of tubes and wires that culminate in a small steel cylinder at the bottom. It is, in fact, one of the most sophisticated quantum computers ever built. The processor inside has 50 quantum bits, or qubits, [...]
- Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G... — Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G are the future – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/inside-ces-2018-ai-big-data-and-5g-are-the-future/?ftag=TREe09998f&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler takes us behind the scenes at CES 2018 and explains why high speed mobile wireless, big data, and machine learning are the business technology trends to watch. SaveSave [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- How Smart a Traveler Are You? — https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/02/travel/29travel-tips-quiz.html?recid=0yegwVBeIsQ4Ndh1ovDtelZsTzB&sl_rec=thompson_sample_dedup_sticky&contentCollection=smarter-living&mData=articles%255B%255D%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.nytimes.com%252F2017%252F12%252F08%252Fsmarter-living%252Fblack-ice-driving.html%253Frecid%253D0yegwVBeIsQ4Ndh1ovDtelZsTzB%2526sl_l%253D1%2526sl_rec%253Dthompson_sample_dedup_sticky%26articles%255B%255D%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.nytimes.com%252Finteractive%252F2018%252F01%252F02%252Ftravel%252F29travel-tips-quiz.html%253Frecid%253D0yegwVBeIsQ4Ndh1ovDtelZsTzB%2526sl_rec%253Dthompson_sample_dedup_sticky&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=smarterLiving-promo-region®ion=smarterLiving-promo-region&WT.nav=smarterLiving-promo-region&_r=0How savvy a traveler are you? Here are a few questions, culled from recent articles in our Travel Tips collection, to test your travel smarts. SaveSave [...]
- America Ferrera’s Busy 2018: Pr... — [...]