The D-Link DCS-5300W is a 320×240 MPEG-4 IP camera which includes an integrated Web server for monitoring from any browser and for setting the camera up. It can pan 270 degrees and tilt 90 degrees.
D-Link Wireless Webcam
- IPhone X Adopters Must Wait Until 201... — IPhone X Adopters Must Wait Until 2018 For Wireless Chargers – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-12/iphone-x-adopters-must-wait-until-2018-for-wireless-chargersApple announces its own charging mat, the AirPower, which can charge all of its devices, including the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, AirPods, and Apple Watch. The AirPower charger won’t be available when the iPhone X ships. It’s coming in 2018, Apple says. [...]
- Reolink Argus review: An adaptable an... — Reolink Argus review: An adaptable and affordable home security camera | TechConnecthttp://www.techconnect.com/article/3218146/security-cameras/reolink-argus-review.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=tcon_nlt_techconnect_daily_2017-08-25This completely wireless indoor/outdoor camera delivers just the essential security features for a modest price. [...]
- New Firefox feature allows users to s... — New Firefox feature allows users to send 1GB encrypted files that self-destruct – TechRepublichttp://www.techrepublic.com/article/new-firefox-feature-allows-users-to-send-1gb-encrypted-files-that-self-destruct/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Firefox recently announced a host of new pilot experiments aiming to make the browser simpler, faster, and safer to use, especially in the enterprise. [...]
- Stanford built a ‘4D’ cam... — Stanford built a ‘4D’ camera for cars, robots and VRhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/25/stanford-4d-camera-robots/A team of Stanford scientists have created what could be the perfect “eye” for autonomous vehicles and delivery drones thus far. It’s a 4D camera that can capture nearly 140 degrees of information, allowing it to gather more information than conventional cameras in a single image. [...]
- Nikon working on next-gen D850 DSLR f... — Nikon working on next-gen D850 DSLR for its 100th anniversaryhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/25/nikon-D850-100th-anniversary-dslr/For its 100th anniversary, the camera maker has no intention of ceding the high-end professional market, however: It just announced the development of the full-frame (FX) D850, the successor to the 36.3-megapixel, full-frame D810 (pictured). Nikon released a 4K teaser YouTube video (below) with a mix [...]