The D-Link DCS-5300W is a 320×240 MPEG-4 IP camera which includes an integrated Web server for monitoring from any browser and for setting the camera up. It can pan 270 degrees and tilt 90 degrees.
D-Link Wireless Webcam
- Chat is Google’s Next Big Fix f... — Exclusive: Chat is Google’s next big fix for Android’s messaging mess – The Vergehttps://www.theverge.com/2018/4/19/17252486/google-android-messages-chat-rcs-anil-sabharwal-imessage-texting?ref=donvy.comA top-tier Android phone can cost upwards of a thousand dollars, and for that money, you’ll get some amazing features. It will have a stellar screen, top-flight camera, gobs of storage, and an absolutely atrocious texting experience. As a result of Google’s [...]
- This upcoming adapter will let you us... — This upcoming adapter will let you use your favorite camera lens w/ an iPhone | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2018/04/11/smartphone-dslr-lens-adapter/Getting that perfect shot with your smartphone has become immensely easier over the years as Apple, Google and other manufacturers have placed more emphasis on photo-capturing capabilities. But for those looking to take their photography arsenals to an even higher level, [...]
- How to set up a GitLab server and hos... — How to set up a GitLab server and host your own Git repositories – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-set-up-a-gitlab-server-and-host-your-own-git-repositories/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Jack Wallen shows you how to set up your own GitLab server, so you can enjoy the power and flexibility of a LAN (or WAN) based Git repository. GitLab allows you to host an on-premise Git repository that can be accessed [...]
- Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Me... — News: Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Media Business?http://sea.pcmag.com/news/19588/can-cryptocurrency-mining-save-the-media-businessThe media company Salon is testing an alternative to online ads that’ll serve a cryptocurrency miner that can help the publisher generate revenue. The miner—which requires people to opt in—runs over your internet browser and siphons away a PC’s excess computing power to generate a virtual currency called [...]
- Class Action Suit Filed Against Googl... — Class Action Suit Filed Against Google over ‘Illegal’ Safari Browser Trackinghttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/class-action-suit-filed-google-iphone-browser-tracking/57020/An unprecedented class action lawsuit has been levied at Google in the United Kingdom, claiming that the company owes compensation to millions of iPhone users in the country. SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave [...]