Perfect for the technosexual: Gucci’s iPod case with web strap: “beige/ebony GG plus with dark brown leather trim, green/red/green web, and silver hardware.” All for just US$195.
Gucci iPod case
- BEWARE: Wendy’s Hack = BDO Phis... — The April 23 hack of fast food chain Wendy’s Philippines exposing over 80,000 records is now being used by the hackers to send phishing emails purportedly from BDO asking to verify your account. Obviously, DO NOT click on the button as it DOES NOT direct you to bdo.com.ph, but to dsi.mtsu.edu which is perhaps another compromised site housing a fake [...]
- 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designe... — 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designer Should Follow in 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/18-twitter-accounts-every-web-designer-should-follow-in-2018/?ref=donvy.comWhen you think about social media marketing for your web design business, you may be inclined to focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Dribbble. After all, visuals play a major part in the conversations that take place there and you are [...]
- The world is broken. Sometimes, it... — The world is broken. Sometimes, it’s OK to just be sad about that | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/29/the-world-is-broken-sometimes-its-ok-to-just-be-sad-about-that?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=273206&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In his last column for the Guardian US, writer at large Steven Thrasher writes about when it’s best to take action in life – and when it is fine to just self-reflect [...]
- US Border Patrol Hasn’t Validated E-P... — https://www.wired.com/story/us-border-patrol-hasnt-validated-e-passport-data-for-years/For over a decade, US Customs and Border Protection has been unable to verify the cryptographic signatures on e-Passports, because they never installed the right software. A skilled hacker could alter the data on an e-Passport chip—like the name, photo, or expiration date—without fear that signature verification would alert a border agent to the changes. [...]
- Stop Billing by the Hour — Stop Billing By the Hour, Right Now | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/02/stop-billing-by-the-hour-right-now/?ref=donvy.comIf you are a web designer/developer who currently bills per hour, I hope I can persuade you to change your pricing method to value-based pricing. In this article, I will discuss both methods in detail and without the fluff so you can get to the nuggets [...]