For the über geek who can’t get enough binary in their lives, this retro LED wristwatch from TokyoFlash.com fits the bill perfectly. You can tell time as fast as you can do two quick additions, and it’s water resistant too!
Binary LED Wristwatch
- The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the n... — The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the nuances of an old analog camera without any of the hassles | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/10/12/the-yashica-y35/If there has been any trend these past few months in tech it’s been this: old can be new again and retro is definitely, definitely in. The same goes for digital photography and the resurgence… [...]
- We try Japan’s non-melting ice ... — We try Japan’s non-melting ice cream to see if it’s for real – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/we-try-out-japans-non-melting-ice-cream-to-see-if-its-for-real/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Kanazawa Ice’s non-melting ice cream lasted longer under the hot Tokyo sun than I did. It’s made with polyphenol liquid extracted from strawberries, which apparently makes it harder for the water and oil in the ice cream to separate, allowing the popsicle [...]
- This Little Robot Finds Leaks in Wate... — News: This Little Robot Finds Leaks in Water, Gas Pipeshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16698/this-little-robot-finds-leaks-in-water-gas-pipesA group of researchers from MIT have developed a small robot that can inspect water and gas pipes from the inside to locate leaks before they become a big problem. “These leaks not only make shortages worse but also can cause serious structural damage to buildings [...]
- What it’s like to ship yourself overn... — What it’s like to ship yourself overnight on Cabin’s sleep pod bus | TechCrunchhttps://techcrunch.com/2017/07/22/cabin-sleep-pod-bus-review/A round trip Cabin between Los Angeles and San Francisco costs $230. What you get with Cabin is a sleep pod, bedding, free Wi-Fi, complimentary water, nighttime tea, coffee, earplugs and a melatonin supplement. You can store up to two pieces of [...]
- Do compression sports clothes really ... — Do compression sports clothes really improve performance? | Life and style | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jun/19/under-pressure-do-compression-sports-clothes-really-improve-performance?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=231410&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2A recent study funded by Nike appears to pour cold water on the supposed performance benefits of compression clothing. They found no difference in the levels of fatigue between those wearing compression garments and those wearing normal shorts. [...]