Got your iPod mini yet? Taken it apart yet? Oh, you’re not into that. Well, somebody always is, so we won’t have to do it ourselves. Until we absolutely have to, that is. Check it out at iPoding.com.
iPod mini Dissected
- Technology firms and the office of th... — http://www.economist.com/news/business/21721423-their-eccentric-buildings-offer-clues-about-how-people-will-work-technology-firms-and-office?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsTheir eccentric buildings offer clues about how people will work. Apple’s employees have just begun moving into their new headquarters in Cupertino, conceived by the firm’s late founder, Steve Jobs. The four-storey, circular building looks like the dial of an iPod (or a doughnut) and is the same size as the Pentagon. [...]
- Apple’s iPhone turns 10. Where ... — In the future, what surrounds the iPhone will be more important than the phone itself. Happy birthday, iPhone. You’re 10 years old! What do you want to be when you grow up? When Steve Jobs unveiled the first iPhone 10 years ago today, he touted Apple’s abilityto combine three products — “a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen [...]
- Official IMDb App Updated — The official IMDb app for iOS has recently been updated to version 3.2 and includes several improvements such as worldwide movie release dates, some visual tweaks, and other bug fixes that should improve stability. You can download IMDb from the App Store for free. [...]
- Condoms for your iPod mini — Introducing ICEWEAR, a beautiful, strong and light case/cover for your iPod mini. Compared to traditional silicone cases, we use the same silicone found in diving masks to make sure that Apple’s beautiful creation does not get converted into a different looking product. [...]
- Gucci iPod case — Perfect for the technosexual: Gucci’s iPod case with web strap: “beige/ebony GG plus with dark brown leather trim, green/red/green web, and silver hardware.” All for just US$195. [...]